Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stulcfc

Burnley match thread

3 wins would be amazing, come on lads we can do it! :scarf:

7 of Burnleys last 10 games have been away, which may explain their struggles a bit, but they are still desperate for a win.

they havnt won in 12, so 7 away games and 5 home home games i think. i jus think they are a poor side who we will fail to beat tonight.

3 wins would be amazing, come on lads we can do it! :scarf:

7 of Burnleys last 10 games have been away, which may explain their struggles a bit, but they are still desperate for a win.

We should all know Leicester by now.

When they should win a match, they will end up losing.

Personally i think a draw would be a result but lets face it we've been here so many times, got a decent result or two all hopes are built up and then they will fail to perform for the next few matches.

Haven't scored against them in our last 5 nevermind manage to defeat them. But there won't be a better chance than tonight to put it right.

This is why Cotterill was a bad idea, he has the potential as shown earlier in the season but his team can't keep it up and a ridiculous slump in form is always around the corner, and it's often us that puts an end to it :rolleyes: . I'm glad we didn't go down the Cotterill/Holloway road despite the latters impressive start at Plymouth.

Haven't scored against them in our last 5 nevermind manage to defeat them. But there won't be a better chance than tonight to put it right.

This is why Cotterill was a bad idea, he has the potential as shown earlier in the season but his team can't keep it up and a ridiculous slump in form is always around the corner, and it's often us to put an end to it :rolleyes: . I'm glad we didn't go down the Cotterill/Holloway road despite the latters impressive start at Plymouth.

Agreed, they are having a tough time at the moment, and RK is under pressure to make his side perform. MM will not accept poor performance and failure!!!

If we can win here tonight then it will show just what Milan Mandaric has done for this club already. We have a horrific record against Burnley in recent years and the Mandaric Facor might just change that.

We need a big game from Horsfield and Hume again tonight.

Agree. Away from home Horsfield will be crucial becuase we have to change our gameplan from the home games, and use him alot more in the air.

This is definately out best chance to win there in a while now.

Burnley v Leicester - Burnley 5/4 Draw 9/4 Leicester 7/4

Alan Mahon is again ruled out for The Clarets with a hamstring problem. Mahon's absence means James O'Connor will retain his place next to Joey Gudjonsson.

Leicester are set to name an unchanged side after their weekend win over Coventry. Paddy McCarthy is definitely missing, while Danny Tiatto, Stephen Hughes and Matty Fryatt are still rated as very doubtful.

Skysports.com prediction: 0-0

The boards tonight are going to be hilarious if we lose. It'll all be "relegation!" and "'Kelly Out" after a few days of "Playoffs!?" and "Kelly In!"

Draw would extend the unbeaten run and be good enough against a side who always seem to get the better of us.

A win would be fantastic and might be enough to take up top-half for the first time this season.

Archived