Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kelly out?

Rob Kelly has no future here  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly out?

• Yes?
    • No?

his 1st substitution today summed him up, 2-0 down at home 1 striker on the bench and he brings him on for another striker. utter stupidity, surely everyone would of brought maybury off and gone 3-4-3 also why the hell did he leave a lightweight, ineffecting and most henously GUTLESS stphen hughes on for so long?

the man has no abition, no plan b and cant motivate the team unless our very survival depends on them winning.

as for the decision to send cada on loan, SURELY he is more worthy of a place on the bench then hammond, if not dodds, odhiambo, mckay and an injured chambers aswell

Kelly should go ASAP because he just isn't a manager; he's a coach. We need someone with passion and somebody who can motivate a player, god knows what he said at half time but it seemed to deflate the players.

Why wasn't Levi Porter in the starting 16?

And those who have voted 'No', please do try and defend him... I'm up for a laugh :whistle:

i agree kelly isnt very good, but sacking him will just make the situation we are in worse then it already is!

I'm sorry but how much worse does only 2 points from the three bottom clubs, with two home games, get?

I said ages ago i wanted him out.Still feel the same bollocks giving him till the end of the season not after the performances theyve given us in the last week.The man has nothing to offer to our club to make us progress.

Getting very close to breaking point, all though I will maintain a manager should be allowed at least 18 months in his job.

I'll give him the chance to get results against the likes of Derby and Birmingham to make up for that disgrace today, 14th or higher on the last day and I'll be happy.

Although I certainly wouldn't put money on him doing it.

Milan cannot risk us sinking any furter.

Kelly is way to predictable now. All I see from now on is same sh!t different week. His smash and grab approach is tried and tested and does not work.

Even a honeymoond period after a manager is sacked would do for me now. Kelly had it last season. After that it's same old same old.

Getting very close to breaking point, all though I will maintain a manager should be allowed at least 18 months in his job.

I'll give him the chance to get results against the likes of Derby and Birmingham to make up for that disgrace today, 14th or higher on the last day and I'll be happy.

Although I certainly wouldn't put money on him doing it.

that was my thoughts until today, not any more.

The appointment of Kelly was the easy and the cheap option.He was unproven and if was always going to be a risk.The problem is do you replace him now,or wait until the end of the season.Mike Newell is available now.and no doubt at a cheaper rate than he was previously.In fairness to Mke Newell he has been forced to sell his best players,and as not been given the funds to replace them.I do believe that given money Mike Newell is capable of doing a decent job,the guy does give the impression that he says it as it is,and confronts issues head on,i do not think Mike Newell will be out of a job for long.

if MM thinks Newel (or even Robson?) is the man for the job, there is no point waiting till the end of the season.

There arent many managers out there that I'd take right now.... for some reason my first thought was someone like Tim Flowers :blink: He's learnt the trade through coaching at Man City and is now assistant manager at Coventry. A bit different to the usual names being thrown around anyway.

For me they need to change at the end oft he season. As two things are for certain right now;

1. We won't go down.

2. We won't go up.

So with them two certaintys bringing in someone new will not make us go either way. He would only inherit a squad that is average. So for me what needs to be done is to get rid of Kelly at the end of the season, and then pull in the right man for the job. No more of this signing the assitant manager or physio for the job, getr the man in who can do it. And for me i feel we have a few options we could look at.

Kevin Blackwell - He did well at Leeds, he can build a good squad and could take us to promotion.

Mike Newell - One of my favourite younger managers, the guy has a positive attitude in his team and given some money he could build a very good squad here and take us up.

Bryan Robson - He has experience at gaining promotion, building a positive side. Possibility though Newell would be the first choice for me.

There other options out there, but theres three unemployed men who could do th ejob. But still i feel we should make the change at the end of the season, but on the other hand we'd risk loosing the chance of getting Newell.

Archived