Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ed 1

Players-Incoming & Outgoing for the Close Season

Its unbelievable the correlation between the amount of times a player is mentioned on football rumours, and how good he is on Football Manager. Eddie Johnson & esposito being case in point

We'll have Cardenas, Boslinko, Nicolás Millan, Benavente, Pedro Leon, Adu, Vilakaze, Mokoena and Degré linked to us next. :thumbup:

AR might have been an option pre-Mandaric.

We really need to focus (in my opinion) on getting someone who is experienced in dealing in the transfer market with AT LEAST moderate success.

Having said that, I'd really love Martin Allen.

He is succesful which I'd like but it seems he's making a lot of enemies amongst fellow professionals from comments they leave after matches with him. Could be problematic when it comes to buying/selling.

Yorkshire Post reporting that Andy Ritchie has agreed to become the new manager of Huddersfield. Someone TPH has mentioned a lot. Wasn't a chance Milan would have wanted him anyway IMO.

Wasn't he the Barnsley manager that got sacked after he'd got them promoted?

my ideal ins and outs in the summer

OUT!: Douglas, Maybury, nissa, jonsson, hammond, kenton, all loan signings fook back to their clubs aswell. and KELLY

IN!: Todorov, stefanovic, Berger, Jarvis, Sharp, if sharp not available for us then i would like to see David Healy here when leedsscum go down; think he could do alright with a club on the up an a decent manager behind him. Bryan hughes, Varney and a couple of premiership loans, depends who's availabe and who is signed.

Paul ince head coach with Keegen DOF

IN!: Todorov, stefanovic, Berger, Jarvis, Sharp, if sharp not available for us then i would like to see David Healy here when leedsscum go down; think he could do alright with a club on the up an a decent manager behind him. Bryan hughes, Varney and a couple of premiership loans, depends who's availabe and who is signed.

Berger won't be going anywhere, he's been in the Villa starting line up for the last few games now and he's looked quite impressive.

i thought this thread was suppose to be a rumour thread. people suggesting who they would like to see signed isnt a rumour. the title of the thread says link/source or post will be deleted. havnt seen that happen yet :rolleyes: so basically we deleted a thread to create one exactly the same. :rolleyes:

i thought this thread was suppose to be a rumour thread. people suggesting who they would like to see signed isnt a rumour. the title of the thread says link/source or post will be deleted. havnt seen that happen yet :rolleyes: so basically we deleted a thread to create one exactly the same. :rolleyes:

Just shows you how desperate we've become.

Archived