Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Foxes to be culled

Did they tell you that yesterday morning?

lol Nah they didn't was early hours of this morning. To be fair, at least he works hard. My current admiration levels for our strike force go like this.

Hume

Hammond

Robert Mugabe

Horse****.

lol Nah they didn't was early hours of this morning. To be fair, at least he works hard. My current admiration levels for our strike force go like this.

Hume

Hammond

Robert Mugabe

Horse****.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if RK signed this ****.

Hume and Fryatt are the only two I wouldn't happily put through the mincer.

Hume

Hammond

Robert Mugabe

Horse****.

No Robert Mugabe should be at the top of the list at least he is dangerous and scares the shit out of the opposition :D:D:D

11 players may leave but the simple truth is even milan cannot afford enough good players to get us out of this league in 1 season. of the current bunch how many are good enough to get us in the top 6?

of the current loanees imo not a single one of them is good enough. tiatto is leaving anyway and probably nissa as well. johnson has a 1 year contract with the possibility of 1 more year. Would anyone renew?

other main problem is the manager who not only seems incapable of motivating the players but also has a lousy eye for players. As we can't afford a complete new team sadly we will be forced to keep all the following Henderson< mayburey< Kisnorbo< Mcauley, Mc carthy, Porter< Hume Fryatt. fringe players like weso are probably worth keeping for another season but our priorities are 4 midfielders, 3 strikers and a left back and that is probably beyeond even MM@s financies in one summer.

with 5/6 new players and a new coaching staff we might make the top 10 but deeper surgery is required to get us anywhere near the premiership and that will take at least 3 years.

All this of course depends upon us staying in this league which on our current form is far from certain.

Good post reynard. We (LCFC) Fans should not expect immediate promotion to premiership just because we have a new owner. We need to change the structure of the business to put it in a position where it can better support the players and coaching staff. We have been surviving on penny's and our squads reflects that.

I see it happening in four stages

1) For the remaining of this season MM will be reviewing what's happening

2) Year one (Next season) - MM will restructure, rebuild and refocus

3) Year two he will want to see significant improvements if not play offs at the minimum

4) Year three is where it will happen if it does not in year two.

We all need to be patient and watch our new team develop and grow and it will happen. We cant be impatient or it wont happen.

For some reason I still think that MM will bring the FA Cup to Leicester.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

If 11 players were to be culled, I'd hope it is:

Rab Douglas

Stephen Hughes

Mark De Vries

Andy Johnson

Danny Tiatto

Nils-Eric Johansson

Elvis Hammond

Alan Sheehan

Geoff Horsfield

Mark Yeates

Darren Kenton

Alan Maybury

Good post reynard. We (LCFC) Fans should not expect immediate promotion to premiership just because we have a new owner. We need to change the structure of the business to put it in a position where it can better support the players and coaching staff. We have been surviving on penny's and our squads reflects that.

I see it happening in four stages

1) For the remaining of this season MM will be reviewing what's happening

2) Year one (Next season) - MM will restructure, rebuild and refocus

3) Year two he will want to see significant improvements if not play offs at the minimum

4) Year three is where it will happen if it does not in year two.

We all need to be patient and watch our new team develop and grow and it will happen. We cant be impatient or it wont happen.

For some reason I still think that MM will bring the FA Cup to Leicester.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Mad Mick I think you are spot on. I dont think MM wants to be promoted next season because we will not have a decent enough squad base to keep us in the premiership. All LCFC fans want us to be promoted that goes without saying but we dont want to be relegated the following season because it was to big a step up. I think MM will want a new manager and so buy a couple of really decent players on three year deals. He will then want a few extras either frees or loans to help pad out the squad. Keep a few of our exisiting squad who have showed they are ok Fryatt, Hume, ect. Get a top ten finish and then the following season buy a couple more quality players and go for promotion at least then we have a reasonable chance of not only being promoted but actually staying in the league.

Apparently Kelly was on RL this morning saying there wouldn't be wholesale changes in the summer.

:unsure:

Another reason why Kelly won't be here come next season. Obviously has completely different ideas to Mandaric and the fans.

Apparently Kelly was on RL this morning saying there wouldn't be wholesale changes in the summer.

What a dick head :rolleyes: How can he not see this team isn't going to go forward without some serious changers in several departments. It's cleary not good enough.

Another reason why Kelly won't be here come next season. Obviously has completely different ideas to Mandaric and the fans.

I just hope your right because i have a distinct feeling we will be stuck with him for another season, and the only the think that's keeping me going at the moment is his leaving party and the bottle of ali brand whisky I keep with me at all times!!! :|

Probably a little confused as he's been getting all his players retail at the £1 shop

I just hope your right because i have a distinct feeling we will be stuck with him for another season, and the only the think that's keeping me going at the moment is his leaving party and the bottle of ali brand whisky I keep with me at all times!!! :|

There's no evidence to suggest this Singh, we'll be ok. He's going. Mandaric won't piss about with Kelly, he didn't want to keep him anyway. Just had to be careful not to upset the applecart straight the way. He's never been one to give people a chance who aren't in his plans and Kelly has never been in Milan's plans.

I hope your right but is there any quote of MM saying there will be wholesale changes

please notify me if there is

perhaps he isn't planning to clear out. :dunno:

I'm sure he's said there will be massive changes from top to bottom. Birch commented a few weeks ago that it will look a completely different club this time next season. Lots of Foreign players will be joining.

Archived