Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Andy Johnson - We're in it together!

Just read this in The Daily Mail

Worthington faces revolt

Nigel Worthington is facing a player revolt at Leicester after falling out with experienced duo Danny Tiatto and Andy Johnson.

The pair, who are unlikely to play for the club again, are reeling after being disciplined for watching Saturday’s defeat by Norwich away from the rest of the squad.

Link

Just read this in The Daily Mail

Worthington faces revolt

Nigel Worthington is facing a player revolt at Leicester after falling out with experienced duo Danny Tiatto and Andy Johnson.

The pair, who are unlikely to play for the club again, are reeling after being disciplined for watching Saturday's defeat by Norwich away from the rest of the squad.

Link

Neither were likely to play again anyway, if they're causing trouble in the squad MM should tell them to FO and whistle for any outstanding wages, neither deserves anything.

Neither were likely to play again anyway, if they're causing trouble in the squad MM should tell them to FO and whistle for any outstanding wages, neither deserves anything.

Those two should have some foooking shame, were in a troublesome situation, if they had any respect for there emplyers or fans, they would atleast try and be constructive rather then destructive!! Feckers!!! :@:@:@:@:@:@:@

I think it is a bit harsh to mention Hughes and prostitutes in the same sentence. Good job prostitutes dont have a union or they would likely being suing for defamation of their good character. They have some use in society whilst hughes does not!!!

lol

I'd actually like to hear the players side of the story. If the BBC can't get match reports right I'm sure I don't trust anything that's said in newspaper gossip.

Did it happen, if it did was there a misunderstanding or is there an explanation?.

Tiatto's always given his all and I've no idea why he would coluntary want to go out in disgrace. Nor can I understand Johnson. He might be grumbling at being less well rated by the club than by himself but I wouldn't think his attitude, as reported and if true, would be likely to extend his future in football. So I can't understand that either.

As I say, it would be nice to hear the players' versions of this - and, indeed, about Johnson's "willing to play" conditions. I don't like one sided stories with no quotes from the "accused".

I'd actually like to hear the players side of the story. If the BBC can't get match reports right I'm sure I don't trust anything that's said in newspaper gossip.

Did it happen, if it did was there a misunderstanding or is there an explanation?.

Tiatto's always given his all and I've no idea why he would coluntary want to go out in disgrace. Nor can I understand Johnson. He might be grumbling at being less well rated by the club than by himself but I wouldn't think his attitude, as reported and if true, would be likely to extend his future in football. So I can't understand that either.

As I say, it would be nice to hear the players' versions of this - and, indeed, about Johnson's "willing to play" conditions. I don't like one sided stories with no quotes from the "accused".

Fair point!! :thumbup:

Doesnt sound right to me... I doubt any of the players (bar maybe Horse) care what Johnson thinks or does, seems to have been one of Kelly "creatures" and i doubt he's done much to win the support of other players on the basis of his effort or performance on the pitch, Tiatto seems odd... frustration maybe, but he's suspended anyway and he's hardly been at the heart of the team for a very long time, be that as a result of injuires, suspentions or just being out of favour... so all in all i doubt theres much to it, probably AJ realising that without Kelly he's going to be out of a job no matter what league we're in next season.

The thing is Thrac, our players have been allowed to get away with things for far too long. They've been an absolute shower of shite this season as you well know, but Kelly did fook all about it. He appeared to fall out with some players, but that probably wasn't down to him putting his foot down but probably because the players thought they could take him for an easy ride and it was probably them doing the falling out and not the manager cracking the whip.

Worthington is a disciplinarian, he won't take any shite and he needs to make a name for himself in a short time here. It's a hard job, does he allow the same jokers to continue to take the piss with their demands and actions to keep harmony in the camp? Or does he stamp his authority and show them who's boss at the risk of upsetting the apple cart when we're desperately in need of points? It's a tough decision and a brave one. I think it's the right one though.

Worthington isn't fussed about reputations or personalities in this situation. He wants people who are willing to fight to keep us up and even if it's an untired 16 year old kid. I like this approach and even if we go down, at least i've seen Worthington has tried to shake things up and not just carry the can on like Kelly did all season.

If there is a player revolt then fook the lot of them, I hope 30,000 fans run on to the pitch after the Wolves game and properly show them how we feel. It's do or die for the players now, time to save some grace and get us out of this shit. Forget Tiatto and Johnson, both so called experienced players who have let this club down on various occasions due to a lack of discipline and bad performances.

The thing is Thrac, our players have been allowed to get away with things for far too long. They've been an absolute shower of shite this season as you well know, but Kelly did fook all about it. He appeared to fall out with some players, but that probably wasn't down to him putting his foot down but probably because the players thought they could take him for an easy ride and it was probably them doing the falling out and not the manager cracking the whip.

Worthington is a disciplinarian, he won't take any shite and he needs to make a name for himself in a short time here. It's a hard job, does he allow the same jokers to continue to take the piss with their demands and actions to keep harmony in the camp? Or does he stamp his authority and show them who's boss at the risk of upsetting the apple cart when we're desperately in need of points? It's a tough decision and a brave one. I think it's the right one though.

Worthington isn't fussed about reputations or personalities in this situation. He wants people who are willing to fight to keep us up and even if it's an untired 16 year old kid. I like this approach and even if we go down, at least i've seen Worthington has tried to shake things up and not just carry the can on like Kelly did all season.

If there is a player revolt then fook the lot of them, I hope 30,000 fans run on to the pitch after the Wolves game and properly show them how we feel. It's do or die for the players now, time to save some grace and get us out of this shit. Forget Tiatto and Johnson, both so called experienced players who have let this club down on various occasions due to a lack of discipline and bad performances.

I never wanted them here this season in the first place. But no, we had to fill up with the "Creaking Experience" I've mentioned. And a fat lot of good it's done us. On or off the pitch by the sounds of it.

If Worthington's taken action there'll be good reason I'm sure - but I do say if because I don't like the idea of newspapers stirring shit about our side at this difficult time and more especially if it isn't true.

But I won't lose any sleep. Johnson and Tiatto won't be in our teams any more so they're yesterday's men. People caution me for putting such faith in youth - and we do have a few senior players who can cope - but I'd rather look to youth than the slowmobiles.

Speed, energy and spirit are more likely to save our skins than our speedless cynics who are forever injured, forever suspended or forever unfit.

I never wanted them here this season in the first place. But no, we had to fill up with the "Creaking Experience" I've mentioned. And a fat lot of good it's done us. On or off the pitch by the sounds of it.

If Worthington's taken action there'll be good reason I'm sure - but I do say if because I don't like the idea of newspapers stirring shit about our side at this difficult time and more especially if it isn't true.

But I won't lose any sleep. Johnson and Tiatto won't be in our teams any more so they're yesterday's men. People caution me for putting such faith in youth - and we do have a few senior players who can cope - but I'd rather look to youth than the slowmobiles.

Speed, energy and spirit are more likely to save our skins than our speedless cynics who are forever injured, forever suspended or forever unfit.

Tiattos banned till the wolves game in any case.

It just shows how molly coddled that RK had this squad. Everyone liked RK and he seemed to be too pally with them. Wortho has been theer 5 mins and is already kicking ar$e. Its just a shame that MM took a little too long to change things and get these t**ta out of the comfort zone they were in. Lets hope its not too late.

He's actually back for the mighty Barnsleh game, i'm sure he was only given a 3 game ban? He's missed Norwich and Brum at home and will miss Preston tomorrow?

I think he had to serve a two game ban (10 bookings) prior to this 3 game ban which therefore started at the Brum game or so I thought :dunno:

Basically, yes.

Two bans - a 2 game (10 yellow card collector's prize) and a 3 game (for bashing that player for Derby, I assume?) ;)

Yep thats right so now people can stop saying he is comeing back for Barnsley it is Wovles people! :rolleyes:

I find the article about a 'player revolt' centred around Tiatto and Johnson quite ludicrous.

I mean... Tiatto isn't sticking around anyway, and Johnson's time is clearly up... so how anyone could revolt because someone's disciplined of these two, god only knows. :whistle:

Another one for the theorists! :smile::D

I find the article about a 'player revolt' centred around Tiatto and Johnson quite ludicrous.

I mean... Tiatto isn't sticking around anyway, and Johnson's time is clearly up... so how anyone could revolt because someone's disciplined of these two, god only knows. :whistle:

Another one for the theorists! :smile::D

I think this is a little bit of newspaper talk. Wortho has come in and he has wanted to stamp his authority on the players very quickly. I believe he has tried to be clever in the way that he has done this by choosing to discipline Tiatto and Johnson. Neither of these players are likely to play for us again so he does not have to worry about them being demotivated and putting in a poor performance on the pitch (and I mean worse than they already do - if that is possible!) but it sends a warning to the other players that there is a new gaffer here and you need to take what he says seriously or you will be in trouble. Matin O'Neil( :worship: ) did exactly the same thing when he came here with a series of fines for various things, like if you did not wear flip flops in the shower.

I think this is a smart move and shows that NW is trying to make things happen at the club and he should be supported for dealing with the piss takers. :clap::appl::appl::appl::yahoo:

I think this is a little bit of newspaper talk. Wortho has come in and he has wanted to stamp his authority on the players very quickly. I believe he has tried to be clever in the way that he has done this by choosing to discipline Tiatto and Johnson. Neither of these players are likely to play for us again so he does not have to worry about them being demotivated and putting in a poor performance on the pitch (and I mean worse than they already do - if that is possible!) but it sends a warning to the other players that there is a new gaffer here and you need to take what he says seriously or you will be in trouble. Matin O'Neil( :worship: ) did exactly the same thing when he came here with a series of fines for various things, like if you did not wear flip flops in the shower.

I think this is a smart move and shows that NW is trying to make things happen at the club and he should be supported for dealing with the piss takers. :clap::appl::appl::appl::yahoo:

I think you will find that was Brian Little, otherwise I agree.

Archived