Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Blessing in disguise

Exactly, time for him to step up to the plate and serve us our fookin dinner.

Hopefully King might get a place on the bench?

Struggling for other centre mid options tbh if Jarret can't play, Tiatto is banned, Johnsons is supposidly not playing for the club again and Hughes and Wesolowski are playing. Unless we're changing formation I think he might just get himself on the bench. Although Worthy might not bother having any CM's on the bench.

Struggling for other centre mid options tbh if Jarret can't play, Tiatto is banned, Johnsons is supposidly not playing for the club again and Hughes and Wesolowski are playing. Unless we're changing formation I think he might just get himself on the bench. Although Worthy might not bother having any CM's on the bench.

Knowing City, Stear-joy will start CM :blink:

Maybe its time to sling in another academy kid?? Everyone goes on about Gradel and Kind so lets have a look if they are up for it. I still think he`ll go for Hughes and Weso in the middle, Levi on the left and Newton on the right but Wortho is at the very least experimental lol

Has he still got the eartha's??

Thats the 3rd time ive come across that word today!!!

I'd Bring drop Hume back to midfield personally and go for a diamond and put the Horse and Matty upfront

Jarrett hasnt been the worst of the loan signings to be fair to him because at times he seemed to be the only midfielder we have who picks teh ball up and runs forwards with it. With that said, it was also painfully obvious that the likes of Horse, Glombard and Yeates were never going to improve us by much, if at all, and RK needs to take the blame for failing to attract any decent loanees here.

Archived