Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Do we keep Nigel Worthington?

Well he did what was asked of him.  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Is he Worthy?

• Yes
    • No

Well he did the job... but I'm still not convinced. He did a solid job and perhaps deserves a chance with the team but I'd keep our options open, it was nothing spectacular, good as it was. I would definately take him over the likes of Ince and probably even Coleman, and perhaps as there are few choices out there we should keep him on.

out of him, coleman and ince it's wortho by a mile.

Why?

Coleman's kept a lackluster Fulham team in the Premiership for years. He knows the ins and outs of football and sure as hell can blow his top off when needed. He cares for his teams, he knows what to do when the time is right and just has a proven record. Nigel, as well as he's done has not really proven himself in the Premier League, where we're aiming. I don't think he has as much will power and aggression to take us up and I dunno, Coleman is a passionate man, I'd love him to take charge for us.

no but cheers nigel

2 loses, 1 goal in the last minute followed by an OG doesnt inspire me even thou they won.

Yeah this is my thinking, he's tightened us up considerably but it's nothing spectacular, it's wins we'd normally lose but it's still not great, and after RK, it's a case of once bitten twice shy when it comes to caretaker managers.

I don't care as long as Worthington has learned his mistakes. And no I don't want Coleman or Ince.

Rephrase: from his mistakes. He learn and practise them at Leeds.

Leeds to league 2.

Really struggling to decide on Wortho.

He's done well in the past and knows how to get out of this division (spoken to a few Norwich fans who loved the style of football). We've improved since he took over, look harder to beat and seem to want it more BUT i'm just not inspired.

Really unsure.

I feel bad for him, cos he's kept us up done what was asked of him but yet Coleman is still the strongest candidate.

If Coleman refuses the move, or MM doesn't want him then i would just keep Wortho. Paul Ince is too inexperienced at the moment, especially in the transfer market.

Plus Worthington has got to know the players and will know who should go and should come in this summer.

Abject nonsense.

Premiership experience

Worked under Al Fayed

Good contacts

Highly respected manager

Didn't quite work out for him this year - but are you saying Aidy Boothroyd, Alan Pardew, Paul Jewell and Neil Warnock are useless managers? With Milan's money we would walk through this division with Coleman.

Premiership experience

Worked under Al Fayed

Good contacts

Highly respected manager

Didn't quite work out for him this year - but are you saying Aidy Boothroyd, Alan Pardew, Paul Jewell and Neil Warnock are useless managers? With Milan's money we would walk through this division with Coleman.

Boy are you in for a surprise.

Archived