Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

Also as they are very much committed Roman Catholics would they dare lie to God by putting on a charade for all the world to see. I agree from the outset that they were foolish in leaving there children in the appartment but i don't think they killed her. Frankly some of the comments in the press from some members of the public have been evil and vindictive and goes to show how sanctomonious and hypocritical this country is becoming particularly when it concerns children and how parents are supposed to look after them. Forget the class issue, forget the fact these two people are well educated with responsible jobs. Anyone of us could make such a mistake and get away with it. But they didn't and are being punished in the worst way imaginable.

I wouldn't have thought that would make much difference, vanfox. One of the peculiarities of that strange sect is that they can go and confess their sins to some overdressed human being sat in a box. A couple of Hail Mary's and a How's your father later and.....hey presto ....absolved of all sins!!!

A completely contradiction to what the New Testament is supposed to teach but there you have it. That's Catholicism for you.

Just a quick question.

When Maddie was allegedly abducted,where were the other 2 children?

And why did the abductor not take them as well? :dunno:

Because, like Ferrero Rocher, to help yourself to more than one is simply being greedy and rude.

In the room with her, apprently.

Then this is even more weird surely???

Surely an abductor would try and take all 3?

Did the other 2 kids not see who came into the room?

I know they are only young but have the children not been asked by the Coppers???

I know they are only young but have the children not been asked by the Coppers???

well one of the early theories was she was 'stolen to order'

:laugh:

If you are trying to through the police off your trail by exposing yourself as a grossly incompetent potential abductor you are doing a sterling job - keep it up.

1. Maybe they were asleep, what with it being their bedtime and that.

2. The odds of scooping up three sleeping kids and bundling them out of a building without either waking them up and starting a riot, or arousing the merest whiff of suspicion from passers-by are not favourable, even for the boldest of paedophiles.

3. I don't think it's standard practice to interview two year-old kids. How would they stand up to cross-examination in a court?

Edited by Nationwider

If they were stolen to order,wouldn't there be more than 1 perosn attempting the snatch?

If he sees another 2 there,surely he'd take them as well?

I dont mena cross examine the other 2 kids,just ask them ....sort of thing........

I've said far too much.

1. Maybe they were asleep, what with it being their bedtime and that.

2. The odds of scooping up three sleeping kids and bundling them out of a building without either waking them up and starting a riot, or arousing the merest whiff of suspicion from passers-by are not favourable, even for the boldest of paedophiles.

3. I don't think it's standard practice to interview two year-old kids. How would they stand up to cross-examination in a court?

Yep, even if they're teenage stunners down Market Street on a Friday night.

_42884025_madelinemccannapok203.jpg

Whatever the why's and wherefore's of how her kidnapping actually took place - my heart goes out to the parents of the poor little child.

No matter that other people may have approached the situation differently, no one should have to plan for someone stealing your daughter through a window.

When they started talking about her pink and white pyjamas this morning, I just choked-up. Poor things. :(

Alternatively....

If they were stolen to order,wouldn't there be more than 1 perosn attempting the snatch?

If he sees another 2 there,surely he'd take them as well?

I dont mena cross examine the other 2 kids,just ask them ....sort of thing........

I've said far too much.

No Raj, I just think you're far too nice a bloke. Don't ever try to commit a crime - you'd be rubbish at it. ;)

My little cousin's the same age, if you asked him a similar type of question his answer would be along the lines of "juice", "where's gagam" (his word for grandad) or if you're lucky an extra long raspberry.