Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

Suprise, suprise, they now want to come back to England all of a sudden.

Aye... it's been,

"We're not leaving without her."

and now...

"Erm, can we go home please?"

Either guilty or incredibly stupid, possibly both :(

You know that I can't really see the parents having done it... they wouldn't have made sure a fuss in the media if they had and also to get soooooo many people behind them and wishing the best for the family... if they had done it, they would INCREDIBLY sick people!

Of course they're sick people if they did it. What exactly are you saying? "I could believe them killing her... but then whipping up the media?! Thats sick!"

Me grandad brought The Mirror round earlier and it seems to be almost entirely in the McCann's favour. Some of the comments in this thread are just silly. Much of it assumes the Portugese Police are incompetent, nutters, or actively involved in some sinister plot. Bit of a a stretch.

With the conflicting reports flying around its best to keep an open mind.

Maybe they came home to get British lawyers as they are supposed to be very good.

Also, if they had done it then getting people like celebritys involved would be very stupid as if it surfed that they had done it just think about it... the whole world supporting them and then finding out they'd done it. The whole world would hate them etc.

Maybe they came home to get British lawyers as they are supposed to be very good.

Also, if they had done it then getting people like celebritys involved would be very stupid as if it surfed that they had done it just think about it... the whole world supporting them and then finding out they'd done it. The whole world would hate them etc.

i'm not saying they have or haven't done it, i honestly don't know, but emotion, and panic can make you do strange things. denial can also come into play. that's if they did do anything. if they didn't? well i know i would move heaven and earth to find my daughter. just they have more clout than i could ever have, with their connections ect.

Every time I have wanted to check the news on Sky News recently, they are covering this story, to the exclusion of all other news.

Coverage of people involved leaving houses, leaving police stations, arriving at airports amd so on adds nothing and is an embarrassment to decent reporting, as well as adding to the misery of those involved.

Poor.

I cant believe so many TV hours are still being given to this saga.

Its very bad whats happened but do we need every news Channel followng their EVERY move.

Photographers at the home,airport,following them around...its Crazy!!!

Now they are back in Rothley it will be 24/7 on Sky News.

Is nothing else happening in the World at the moment?

Also find it strange how they return home shortly after being made suspects,having throughout saying they will not leave Portugal until they get Maddie.

I dont want to comment into whether they did or didn't have anything to do with it,but its all getting abit too much now surely???

I cant believe so many TV hours are still being given to this saga.

Its very bad whats happened but do we need every news Channel followng their EVERY move.

Photographers at the home,airport,following them around...its Crazy!!!

Now they are back in Rothley it will be 24/7 on Sky News.

Is nothing else happening in the World at the moment?

Also find it strange how they return home shortly after being made suspects,having throughout saying they will not leave Portugal until they get Maddie.

I dont want to comment into whether they did or didn't have anything to do with it,but its all getting abit too much now surely???

[/quote]

Sorry, but for who. If your child was awol, you wouldnt want it on page 83 either. :(

Whever they did it or not, one thing is for sure.

We won't find out by reading the newspapers' speculation...

Daggers' List of "Ways To Solve Crimes"

1. Obtain confession from suspect
  2. Catch suspect on CCTV
  3. Obtain forensic evidence
  4. Read newspaper speculation
  5. Read FoxesTalk members' opinions
  6. ...

Aw...

...bollocks! :angry:

Are there not any other children missing in Uk,The World??

Dont get me wrong,they are doing all they can,to get as much publicity as they can,because they can afford to.

Other parents who have lost children can't afford to.

Im just waiting for the inevitbale quote from the McCanns that they want some privacy and want to be left in peace.

After they touted all this publicity im afraid they will be stuck with photographers chasing them,just like paparazzi chase VIP's.

I'm not casting blame on anyone,but i was just making the point that there must be some other news in the world!

2. Catch suspect on CCTV
  6. ...

Aw...

...bollocks! :angry:

So thats why my detective agency didn't work! 50 quid I spent on a hat, pipe and magnifying glass, and I spent hours PMing people on here, too.

Bah I say.

So thats why my detective agency didn't work! 50 quid I spent on a hat, pipe and magnifying glass, and I spent hours PMing people on here, too.

Bah I say.

Oh for fucks sake...

2. Catch suspect on CCTV
  6. ...

Someone will be telling me that signed confessions aren't worth the paper they're written on next :banghead:

Oh for fucks sake...

2. Catch suspect on CCTV
  6. ...

Someone will be telling me that signed confessions aren't worth the paper they're written on next :banghead:

But surely the 'gun to head' method of obtaining confessions is a tad extreme? :dunno:

kitten_die.jpg

Did they actually invite all the publicity? Ok they never turned it away or refused it but when the story broke the media etc jumped in when the couple asked for help in finding their daughter. It escalated from there. I doubt they expected as much coverage as it has received.

Are they not both doctors of some sort? They could be used to controlling emotions. You cannot be narotic in that proffession. Maybe having police, reporters and TV cameras in their face 24/7 has prevented them from showing emotions in public which they show in private.