Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

21 hours ago, Parafox said:

Haunted by not knowing who she really is. Troubled by mental health issues. 

Sad and immature, yes. 

Vindictive and out to make a fast buck. No IMO.

So her going on in the press and on Dr Phil in the US was not about making as much money as possible :ph34r:. She was clearly doing it for the attention and money otherwise she would have got the dna test as soon as possible and not trying to stretch the attention out. 

3 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

So her going on in the press and on Dr Phil in the US was not about making as much money as possible :ph34r:. She was clearly doing it for the attention and money otherwise she would have got the dna test as soon as possible and not trying to stretch the attention out. 

I doubt, from what I've read, that she has the intellect to act by herself in order to gain financially.

The possibility of her trying to gain attention to fill a void that he parents seem to have failed to fill is entirely possible.

It irritates me that people will, without any understanding of mental health, put individuals in convenient boxes to suit there own agenda.