Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Neil Warnock | Colin Wanker

I would HATE for Neil 'the willy puller' Warnock to come here... he's a pile of sh*te as far as I'm concerned!

Im so excited, how is he a pile of sh*te? He is just an amazing manager GET IN MILAN

Its not a bad record tbh..

* 1986-87: Conference winners (promotion to Division 4) - Scarborough

* 1989-90: Division 3 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 2) - Notts County

* 1990-91: Division 2 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 1) - Notts County

* 1994-95: Division 2 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 1) - Huddersfield Town

* 1995-96: Division 3 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 2) - Plymouth Argyle

* 2005-06: Championship Runners-up (promotion to Premier League) - Sheffield United

I'm confused, if he's leaving because he wants Premiership management, why come to us. Sheff U have as much chance of going straight back up as we have?

:dunno::dunno:

In reply to both replies:

I don't care if he's a good manager or even a great one, he disgusts me after what he said about Leicester and his general attitude. Sometimes he can complain more than Jose and I can't stand managers that just can't face up to the fact that his team is shit. I was in jubilation when I heard that Sheff Utd were going down as he was their manager and if he comes to Leicester it would be a complete disaster as may of our fans hate him... obviously you lot can forgive and forget, well I can't!

Coleman, Ince, Worthington, Davies, Tigana, Jewel, Keegan all I would probably accept... Warnock... never!

I don't care if he's a good manager or even a great one, he disgusts me after what he said about Leicester and his general attitude. Sometimes he can complain more than Jose and I can't stand managers that just can't face up to the fact that his team is shit. I was in jubilation when I heard that Sheff Utd were going down as he was their manager and if he comes to Leicester it would be a complete disaster as may of our fans hate him... obviously you lot can forgive and forget, well I can't!

Coleman, Ince, Worthington, Davies, Tigana, Jewel, Keegan all I would probably accept... Warnock... never!

But MM said the same stuff about Leicester!

I'll re-iterate this again. Were you not privy to the information Milan Mandaric said about us when we went in to Administration? Equally as scathing as Warnock. I don't see your disgust at Milan when he took over.

Amazing.

I'm confused, if he's leaving because he wants Premiership management, why come to us. Sheff U have as much chance of going straight back up as we have?

I would like a Porsche Carerra, but in reality i'll be be catching the 5pm train home tonight. Warnock hasn't really got a hope in hell of walking in to another Premiership job, given what's available.

Everyone hate savage and we loved him here!!

If he get results i'll be happy!

We could get alot worse managers

I didn't.

Personally, I wouldn't mind Colin. If he could do a Martin O style job for us we'd be kissing his feet :unsure:

I would like a Porsche Carerra, but in reality i'll be be catching the 5pm train home tonight. Warnock hasn't really got a hope in hell of walking in to another Premiership job, given what's available.

Yeah and he'll have more money to spend here than at Sheffield, also it's like a new challenge for him

He might have just gone stale at Sheffield United and wants another challenge? I honestly believe that his mind set was that there was no way that they would go down and thats why they spent quite a bit of money (for them) in January. They threw their premiership status away in the last month or two of the season and I reckon he is in shock!

Ive said before that I`d happily accept him here but the problem is he has been quoted as saying he only wants to manage for a couple of years before retiring and that wouldnt be too good for us. Couple the fact that he wants to return to the premiership, I think we can safely rule him out of contention lol

Doesn't explain a move from SU to LCFC.

Would you change your train to one that leaves at the same time, (assuming you class SU & LCFC as being at an equal status :dunno: ) but you don't know which one is the express and which is the stopping train?

Archived