Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Neil Warnock | Colin Wanker

It actually physically pains me to admit it, but Ultra has a point. Besides, it took Warnock years to get United up and it's not like they stayed. Coppel and Jewel have managed far more than he. I really don't see why people are convinced he's a fantastic manager. :dunno:

Why is that?

Because half the fans will be on his back from the start.

Because he hasn't a hope in hell in attracting quality players to the club.

Because he hasn't got the necessary qualities to revive our club.

How many more resons do you need?

DOESNT MAKE GOOD READING, HE IS MAKING A HABIT OF IT WITH WEST HAM NOW :D

http://www.answers.com/topic/neil-warnock

Leicester City - After Leicester restuctured their debt after going into administration in 2002, they gained promotion to the Premiership, at the expense of United, who had to make do with a play-off place. After United failed to gain promotion Warnock revealed his anger at the Leicester situation. Incensed that City could have got into such a state yet continued to compete at the top of the table, with no punishment, Warnock complained to the press, claiming United should have Leicester's place in the Premiership and the club should have been relegated or booted out the League. Most Leicester fans saw this as sour grapes, and were angered that Warnock would be prepared to see a club die in order to gain a hollow promotion for his own side. Sour grapes or no, any team now using the same lurk are automatically deducted 10 points.

Wat the fook are you on about ? He took Scarboro to their highest ever position, took Notts County to their highest ever position, took Sheff Utd to league cup and fa cup semi finals, play off final and eventually to the Premiership. He has passion and is a disciplinarian, something this current squad needs desperatly. He will turn Leicester back into the team everyone loves to hate, which is the way i like it. Under O'Neill no one liked us because we were this annoying club who played direct football, were passionate, never gave up and ruffled a few feathers. This is the Leicester i want back and Warnock is the best man to do it, if his hunger is still there.

scarboro, county and sheffield united? exactly! don't know about anyone else but i consider city to be/have the potential to be a team that regularly plays in europe - warnock can't do this -

thinking back to the 'good old days' of city passion, someone i'd much rather have who exemplified that passion is simon grayson, christ i'd rather even give lennon a crack or, why not, walshie - rather no track record (bar maybe grayson) due to youth than a track record of scarboro, county and sheffield united in a 30-odd year career!

warnock = mediocrity

:blink: come off it, when?

erm, under o'neill and when mandaric gets the formula right - why? do you consider us to be like scarboro!

i mean if reading and portsmouth are there or therabouts, why shouldn't that be city's ambition over the next few years?

I have made a decision.

The willy puller is not worth me spending my time on. i refuse to wither away my evening trying to convince people he is dog shit. I have better things to do with this slightly grey and damp evening.

And also as a final point IF he is handed the job to manage my beloved leicester city i will not be attending any matches next season - be it a promotion chasing or relegation fighting season.

Thank you and good evening.

I have made a decision.

The willy puller is not worth me spending my time on. i refuse to wither away my evening trying to convince people he is dog shit. I have better things to do with this slightly grey and damp evening.

And also as a final point IF he is handed the job to manage my beloved leicester city i will not be attending any matches next season - be it a promotion chasing or relegation fighting season.

:rolleyes:

Got a bit of a bad feeling about this seeing as MM apparently tried to get him at Pompey. Can't stand the guy and wouldn't want him at our club!

I'm not saying he is the right man, but I do rate him as a manager and tbh wouldn't mind him here.

So this is what i'm gonna ask you, Don't give a manager a job because you can't stand the bloke, OR pick a bloke who's not as good because you like him better?

Look people whether we like it or not time is running out and this time round we need to pick the right bloke for the job, whether you like the person or not we have to pick the right bloke, I know we could pick Alex Fergusson and he might still not do a good job for us it luck, but we need to pick a good, proven person in.

QUOTE(blue blood @ May 16 2007, 06:21 PM) *

I have made a decision.

:rolleyes:

Ever heard of the words "pride", "dignity" or "moral"?

Pride : a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.

Dignity :bearing, conduct, or speech indicative of self-respect or appreciation of the formality or gravity of an occasion or situation.

Moral : of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

Seriously.

How can you want a man who publically said he wanted the club thrown out the league and what not, because we went bust.

Would just be Another Step backwards.

And we've taken to many of them in recent times.

Seriously.

How can you want a man who publically said he wanted the club thrown out the league and what not, because we went bust.

Would just be Another Step backwards.

And we've taken to many of them in recent times.

Stop whining and get over it.

I doubt you'd be whining IF he comes and guides us to promotion.

Couldnt give a rats ass if warnock is a willy puller, his record speaks for itself he can get results in this division, sheff utd were always finishing at the top end of the table under his management and he never had a large budget until his promotion season.

I say get him in, someone who probably isnt a nice guy but is a good manager.

And how can you want someone who brought Akinbyi in charge seriously the mans a fooking clown.

The last person who did that was Peter Taylor and he's now hated.

I'm sick of Duffer managers and Shite heartless players.

It does my head in when people use the "he can't keep a team in the prem" crap... you need to bloody get there first. Going up and straight down again is a damn sight better than never getting there at all.

He may be an idiot but his credentials are a damn sight better than Coleman, Ince or Pearce.

He's made too many.

How can you support someone who publically said he wanted us to go under ?

I bet you hated him at the time but now the Mandy Bandwagon is up and running you might aswell jump on it ?

Yes, oh yes, because some managers make no mistakes at all.

Considering the guy was one of the top scorers in the league at the time it was hardly a big mistake. They got him to just make sure they got up by adding a bit extra fire power. He knew he wasn't good enough for the prem and got rid.

He's made too many.

How can you support someone who publically said he wanted us to go under ?

I bet you hated him at the time but now the Mandy Bandwagon is up and running you might aswell jump on it ?

But MM spoke out about us at the time as well. People have selective memories.

Archived