Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

MM the Pressure is on - List of mostly Available Managers

Paul Jewell

Stuart Pearce

Billy Davies

Paul Ince

Chris Coleman

Mike Newell

Roy McFarland

Glenn Hoddle

David O'Leary

Nigel Worthington

George Greham

Kevin Keegan

But to name a few. There are a hell of a lot of good managers out there at the moment IMHO. The pressure is on, Milan you better get it right. there wont always be so many cherrys to pick from.

Paul Jewell

Stuart Pearce

Billy Davies

Paul Ince

Chris Coleman

Mike Newell

Roy McFarland

Glenn Hoddle

David O'Leary

Nigel Worthington

George Greham

Kevin Keegan

But to name a few. There are a hell of a lot of good managers out athere at the moment IMHO. The presser is on, Milan you better get it right. there wont always be so many cherrys to pick from.

That's narrowed it down a bit. ^_^

Your list is of available managers... not "good" necessarily. :whistle:

Paul Jewell

Stuart Pearce

Billy Davies

Paul Ince

Chris Coleman

Mike Newell

Roy McFarland - Dunno anything about him tbh

Glenn Hoddle

David O'Leary

Nigel Worthington

George Greham

Kevin Keegan

But to name a few. There are a hell of a lot of good managers out athere at the moment IMHO. The presser is on, Milan you better get it right. there wont always be so many cherrys to pick from.

Unless you're a mental case, that's a more appropriate list of good managers.

Unless you're a mental case, that's a more appropriate list of good managers.

standards sunshine, lets add a swig or realism here. we are a team rightly within the lower reaches of the second tier. id say most of the managers listed there would think hmm leicester.....instead of OH MY GOD LEICESTER!!!!!!!

Paul Jewell

Stuart Pearce

Billy Davies

Paul Ince

Chris Coleman

Mike Newell

Roy McFarland

Glenn Hoddle

David O'Leary

Nigel Worthington

George Greham

Kevin Keegan

But to name a few. There are a hell of a lot of good managers out there at the moment IMHO. The pressure is on, Milan you better get it right. there wont always be so many cherrys to pick from.

still got jobs as far as i know.

Why do people want Stuart Pearce?

What has he ever done?

At least Paul Jewell has won this division before, Coleman over-achieved with Fulham every season and Davies having a superb championship record...

Why do people want Stuart Pearce?

What has he ever done?

At least Paul Jewell has won this division before, Coleman over-achieved with Fulham every season and Davies having a superb championship record...

He's been promoted from it twice before, but I don't think he's won it. :unsure:

Paul Jewell

Stuart Pearce

Billy Davies

Paul Ince

Chris Coleman

Mike Newell

Roy McFarland

Glenn Hoddle

David O'Leary

Nigel Worthington

George Greham

Kevin Keegan

I'd only take Jewell, Davies, Coleman and Newell as choices I'd be interested in and add Simon Grayson's name.

We have some fast and major rebuilding to do and Davies has shown he doesn't mess around although he does have the achilles heel of appearing to fall out with folk wherever he goes.

Newell remains a worthwhile option to me cos I have faith in him transforming the style of the club.

Ince would clearly be so unpopular with the fans that I don't think it worth the potential harm of appointing him.

Coleman has convinced me of nothing.

So, its from Davies, Newell, Grayson or Jewell to me.

Davies would do the job well for sure but would fall out with MM in no time. Newell and Grayson are the best attacking options but Grayson has no baggage and Jewell's proved he can do the job in the Championship .

From those four I really don't mind. Personally I like the attacking prospects of Grayson and Newell but Davies and Jewell are probably more certain to gain us promotion and seeing some fans don't seem to give a toss how we play so long as we win, those two are the safest choices.

I'd only take Jewell, Davies, Coleman and Newell as choices I'd be interested in and add Simon Grayson's name.

We have some fast and major rebuilding to do and Davies has shown he doesn't mess around although he does have the achilles heel of appearing to fall out with folk wherever he goes.

Newell remains a worthwhile option to me cos I have faith in him transforming the style of the club.

Ince would clearly be so unpopular with the fans that I don't think it worth the potential harm of appointing him.

Coleman has convinced me of nothing.

So, its from Davies, Newell, Grayson or Jewell to me.

Davies would do the job well for sure but would fall out with MM in no time. Newell and Grayson are the best attacking options but Grayson has no baggage and Jewell's proved he can do the job in the Championship .

From those four I really don't mind. Personally I like the attacking prospects of Grayson and Newell but Davies and Jewell are probably more certain to gain us promotion and seeing some fans don't seem to give a toss how we play so long as we win, those two are the safest choices.

good summing up only Newell wasn't considered when NW was appointed so i think he's out of the equation and i don't think Jewell would come here so it's Davies or Grayson for me.

This thread reminds me of the crap compilation albums that you get at Xmas.

Loads of titles you've heard a million times before and a new one.

Bang on!

Jewell would be a great choice, but he looks like he's going nowhere at the minute, reading what Dave Whelan has said about his departure. And Pearce, well he's not proved anything for me and is way too much of a risk!

My number one choice is Coleman, he's the man for the job, and I'm sure he will be the man that gets it!

Archived