Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chrysalis

Whats most important to you when looking for a new manager?

Whats most important to you when looking for a new manager?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Whats most important to you when looking for a new manager?

• personality
    • passion
    • record in this division
    • record in other divisions
    • youth
    • transfer market experience

Added this poll as it seems people are putting personaility above techinical abilities of been a manager preffering people like pearce and coleman to managers who have actually won promotion like warnock and worthington.

Please choose max 3 options only so whats most important rather then everythng.

Record in transfer market will be essential with this job, as we have a massive rebuild and money to spend! Also, experience in this division is important, something CL greatly suffered from and actually underestimated the standard i think. Also, passion!!! We havn't had a truely passionate manager since O'Neil, if not for the team, then for the fans! We want our managers to get excited, get angry etc and bloody show it!!

If the manager has passion he'll pass it onto the players and that's when they start playing for you, as that's who they take inspiration from.

I cant pick one. Maybe if the Poll was advanced enough for me to split 100% between the options I would be able to answer because you need most of those to be a success!

Added this poll as it seems people are putting personaility above techinical abilities of been a manager preffering people like pearce and coleman to managers who have actually won promotion like warnock and worthington.

Please choose max 3 options only so whats most important rather then everythng.

and Tigana, right?

:P

This is like asking what your favourite ingredient for making a cookie biscuit, it's the sum of the parts that's important.

This is like asking what your favourite ingredient for making a cookie biscuit, it's the sum of the parts that's important.

and the ability to be greater than the sum of the individual parts :blink::thumbup:

The most important thing for me is the managers ability not to be either Craig Levien or Dennis Wise. I think passion has a huge part to pay as the players need to be motivated if things start to go wrong, Adams, Levien, Basset, Taylor Kelly couldn't do that.

Archived