Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

new shirt

Agree with those who want a tighter fit, although I got around that with the JJB kits by buying an XL Boys and saving money... :ph34r:

That's an idea... but isnt it a bit short? :dunno:

We’re destined for failure with a kit like that.

I assume you say that with tongue firmly in cheek?

I quite like it personally, nice and simple, like me!!

The quality of the shirts isnt that important really is it?

Some of our players could be wearing the Man Utd shirt but they'd still look like shite players!!

I think you'd all like it if the tiles sponsor wasn't there. I hated Alliance + Leicester so anything's good IMO. Within reason of course. Lets get Walkers like the youth team have. That'd look alright on the shirt.

I assume you say that with tongue firmly in cheek?

I quite like it personally, nice and simple, like me!!

The quality of the shirts isnt that important really is it?

Some of our players could be wearing the Man Utd shirt but they'd still look like shite players!!

You've missed the point.

The shirt represents the club. If you're a man wearing that shirt people will think "God, look at that smelly gypo wearing his sunday league shirt down pub"

I don't get it? Mandaric with all of his money and ambition for the club comes up with a kit like that? Disgrace.

I'm that happy with the shirt design im going to 'redouble my efforts' this weekend and try and tile my bathroom? now where can i get some tiles?????

Who cares what it looks like as long as were in the top 2 at the end of the next season!

Looks like it's a mass produced blue shirt with a shield on and they've just ironed our badge on to the middle of the shield.

Nasty nasty nasty.

It looks like a kit you'd expect a conference team to play in, it doesn't live up to the Mandy revolution that's for sure. I bet the sizes will be huge aswell and the shirt very genericly shaped which means the only place you'll want to wear it is at matches (if that's all you want it for then good for you). Fair enough buying smaller sizes to get over the 'fitted' issue, but I have very broad shoulders and buying things in small just makes me look like a tosser

You've missed the point.

The shirt represents the club. If you're a man wearing that shirt people will think "God, look at that smelly gypo wearing his sunday league shirt down pub"

I don't get it? Mandaric with all of his money and ambition for the club comes up with a kit like that? Disgrace.

I kinda agree with that, but come on, if our shirts are made by Umbro, Nike or whoever its not gonna give us extra points in the league table is it!

Looks more like a non-league shirt! Worst bit is the sponsor, fookin Topps Tiles - bit stupid how a team like Hinckley has Triumph as a sponsor yet we have Topps bloody Tiles! Should be the other way round!

Will probably still buy it though seeing as it is for 2 years.

Archived