Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

new shirt

I'll reserve my opinion until I feel the fabric... but I like it - the logo is not as good as A&L or Walkers but its OK. they could have done better by not putting the yellow backround behind the logo, but I am clutching at straws here, anythings got to be better than last season's kit.

Will the away shirt still have the Yellow Logo I wonder?

I'll reserve my opinion until I feel the fabric... but I like it - the logo is not as good as A&L or Walkers but its OK. they could have done better by not putting the yellow backround behind the logo, but I am clutching at straws here, anythings got to be better than last season's kit.

Will the away shirt still have the Yellow Logo I wonder?

yes cos it will be black.

the blue's too bright, it's too plain, the sponsor is cheap (esp.with the pale yellow)...it's jako to make things worse. villa get nike, and derby get adidas....on the kit front it still looks bleak (tho I'll still buy it)

however i on't give a shit about the shirt if we get back in the prem

I reckon it's alright to be honest. All depends on the fit anyway. I know most people are disgusting and fat these days, but there are those of us who aren't who have been overlooked in the LCFC shirts for probably the last 8 kits!

I reckon it's alright to be honest. All depends on the fit anyway. I know most people are disgusting and fat these days, but there are those of us who aren't who have been overlooked in the LCFC shirts for probably the last 8 kits!

Agreed, a tighter fit would be nice.

Looks crap to me, but I'll still buy one. I wonder what Topps are paying to put their name on it, less than A&L I'll bet.

ALOT more apparently!!

lets not forget we up the creek when A&L came in they got it on the cheap

Boca Juniors anyone?

:D I like it. Simple and it's better than the crap we've had the last 2 years. The badge is retro, like it should be and the Jako sponsor is better than JJB easily. The sponsor is crap, I know but I can live with that.

It looks like those shirts that are tight fitting aswell, which is brilliant, just like Bremen.

I asked for something similar and I'm pretty pleased to be honest, maybe if there were some sort of pattern on the sleeve like the England shirt I'd be happy, but we can't win them all and I'm pleased it's not as bad as some of the shirts we've had.

Archived