Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

new shirt

Looks more like a non-league shirt! Worst bit is the sponsor, fookin Topps Tiles - bit stupid how a team like Hinckley has Triumph as a sponsor yet we have Topps bloody Tiles! Should be the other way round!

I am sure that Hinckley would love Triumph to pay them what Topps are paying us. Spurs' sponser looks awful on their shirts imo but I don't think they care too much when they are paying the club a crazy amount of money.

I am sure that Hinckley would love Triumph to pay them what Topps are paying us. Spurs' sponser looks awful on their shirts imo but I don't think they care too much when they are paying the club a crazy amount of money.

But the rest of the spurs shirt isn't bad!! This one is entirely bad

I'm a bit undecided on it really.

Doesn't strike me as the royal blue we all know and love but it's not too bad. And the badge looks a bit strange, I'm not so sure about the retro look to it... :unsure:

Im hoping the away shirt is good or i won't be buying the new shirt again!! I didnt buy the shirt this year cos i was gunna wait until this one came out and now look, it's obviously the cheapest company to make kits as Pompey have jako aswell. Milan doesnt care about image at all does he, all down to money money money

Milan doesnt care about image at all does he, all down to money money money

Come on! If he cared about money money money then he'd have the best company in the world making shirts. So that everyone would be buying the shirt which would then generate money money money.

Think about it.

It's not THAT bad.

clinging to the vague hope that as a 'prototype' it might look better after, they market test it - people are bound to complain that it its not the right blue.

remember, this is a sneek preview, expect to see some minor changes...

damn, i don't even think the shield is the right shape, the curves on the top should be flatter, like the old shield badge.

I'll also add... can we please have some in a "small" size this season, there is a svelte, athletically built section of Leicester City supporters who seem to be over-looked every season! :angry::cool:
Agree with those who want a tighter fit, although I got around that with the JJB kits by buying an XL Boys and saving money... :ph34r:

:thumbup:

First impression - disappointed.

I think it's too plain for me. And where is the LCFC badge that I know?

I find it hard to concieve that someone actually got paid to design that peice of shit, a long with the last decade of mainly crap shirts we've had. Come on Leicester, give us a shirt we can be proud to wear anywhere.

So it might be a little less financially feasible to partner with one of the leading brands, big deal!!, the revenue in extra shirts sold would probably make it break even to any other deal. I won't be buying this shirt

Oh and the yellow logo strip looks really terrible

I am starting to agree that the yellow on the sponser is horrid. It would be much nicer if Topps was white on blue. If it is just a prototype I really hope they get rid of the yellow and make the badge bigger with the shield just as an outline like on the old fox leisure kits.

Archived