Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Geraldo - anyone see this in the Daily Star

Off the Fox forum

Steve_LE4 Posted on 3/6 19:35
Email this Message | Edit | Reply Foxes To Sign New Portuguese Ronaldo !!! Leicester are trying to sign Portuguese midfielder Geraldo according to the oracle that is the Daily Star . The Pacos de Ferreira star has just helped his side qualify for the UEFA Cup . Geraldo is valued at £500000 and is also wanted by AEK Athens and Romanian side Cluj . Step overs as standard ?

If he's able to get at the defense, take players on and produce a quality final ball, I'm all for it. We need somebody like that.

I meant to ask who is he?

Heard this rumour before! he is a good player very quick and skillfull. hopefully we can get him, he is the type of player we are missing

Quick and skillful maybe. But can he charge around in defence and tackle like a train?. It's okay for Arsenal and Manchester United to have these pussy-footed fancy dans. But his sort won't get us out of the Championship.

Aggession is the answer and then some. Fancy footwork is for ballet dancers not Allen's Army. Attitude's what we want. Ricky Hattitude!. :thumbup:

Quick and skillful maybe. But can he charge around in defence and tackle like a train?. It's okay for Arsenal and Manchester United to have these pussy-footed fancy dans. But his sort won't get us out of the Championship.

Aggession is the answer and then some. Fancy footwork is for ballet dancers not Allen's Army. Attitude's what we want. Ricky Hattitude!. :thumbup:

goodness me. no skill allowed in the leicester team? lol

dont believe the position it says he has too wait to see him in a pre season friendly- bbc sport had lee hendry listed as a defender the other day :thumbup:

The Star also says Bristol City are chasing him - here's what I found on one of their forums:

He's being touted by agents from CDS soccer management - their website reads as follows:

GERALDO (Central Defender) - Portugal

CDS Soccer has has added to its list of players 23 year old Portuguese Central Defender GERALDO. Started his career with benfica and was discovered by and had his 1st chance in the 1st Division with Jose Mourinho as Coach. Presently playing with Pacos de Ferreira in the Portuguese Superliga, Geraldo was referred by Jose Mourinho in his book as one player with rare talent and a great future ahead of him.

why wud a new ronaldo join us?

He's not the new Ronaldo at all he's a centre back for one. They have a few brazilans who are fairly useful and that Edson geezer who played for Angola in the world cup as well but this lads no Cristano.

Notice Cristano, no ****ing H anywhere.

He's not the new Ronaldo at all he's a centre back for one. They have a few brazilans who are fairly useful and that Edson geezer who played for Angola in the world cup as well but this lads no Cristano.

Notice Cristano, no ****ing H anywhere.

Yeah no ****ing I too :P

Archived