Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lester LXXIV

Who Will Be Our First Signing Of The Week err DAY, Next Week ?

I think I put the mockers on the whole effin week by starting this cretinous bloody topic!! :doh:

Feel free to mock me excessively and no doubt my TPH respect counter will be through the floor!! :pinch:

Au contraire my friend.

Your respect levels are at an all time high!

:cool:

Doubt we're going to see anything till next week now... or am i stating the obvious :dunno::unsure:

Then again if folks are having medicals and players are being negotiated with, it suggests that we're competing to sign players, rather than just snapping up freebies, or players no one else wants, which can only be a good thing (as long as we're not making a habit of offering seven figure sums for league two players!).

Doubt we're going to see anything till next week now... or am i stating the obvious :dunno::unsure:

Then again if folks are having medicals and players are being negotiated with, it suggests that we're competing to sign players, rather than just snapping up freebies, or players no one else wants, which can only be a good thing (as long as we're not making a habit of offering seven figure sums for league two players!).

didnt the merc say MA was in Bulgaria last week watching a match?

Isnt Toderov Bulgarian?

Todorov is Bulgarian... but was there a Bulgarian home International?

If not, doubt he'd have been playing there for any reason.

If so - could be on to something.

I'd like to think he was talking to Hristo Stoichkov and Yordan Letchkov about a return to action.

I'd like to think he was talking to Hristo Stoichkov and Yordan Letchkov about a return to action.

bulgaria played at home on wednesday night....

How on topic can you get! shock!!! horror!!!

Disappointment :yawn:

CURETON -

RASIAK -

JARVIS -

BYFIELD -

HOLLAND -

HENDRIE -

SAGANOWSKI -

McLEOD -

TODOROV -

HAYES (JOHN) -

CHAMBERS (JAMES) -

KISHISHEV -

BEST (LEON) -

A N OTHER - Foxile74

i tink its kishishev outta them lot but i think this dutch midfielder will sign in next couple of days before him ...martin hasnt mentioned his name though

CURETON -

RASIAK -

JARVIS -

BYFIELD -

HOLLAND -

HENDRIE -

SAGANOWSKI -

McLEOD -

TODOROV -

HAYES (JOHN) -

CHAMBERS (JAMES) -

KISHISHEV -

BEST (LEON) -

A N OTHER - Foxile74

none ov them lot ...dutch midfielder who used to play for ajax and anderlec coming in next couple of days ...sergio hellings :worship:

Give me Teddy Sheringham!

Quality in his day. I know he has worked hard to keep himself fit but he is well past his best, I would much rather we invested in a younger striker who has pace. For the wages he would want we could probably sign a couple of players and there is a risk that he could spend too much time on the injury bench as older players are more likely to get injured.

I would not want to sign him.

Has anyone heard any news of a press conference? there seemed to be a lot of rumours that we would have a press conference to announce 4 players on Monday but the rumour seems to have gone cold.

Anyone with any inside information as the whats going on?

Has anyone heard any news of a press conference? there seemed to be a lot of rumours that we would have a press conference to announce 4 players on Monday but the rumour seems to have gone cold.

Anyone with any inside information as the whats going on?

:rolleyes: you listen to that member off talkingballs too much

Archived