Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Two players having medicals

Yep, and Jason Cullina, both arrived in from Eindhoven this morning.

Pathetic - why can't we sign tried and tested internationals rather than those who have yet to score hatricks in the World Cup.

The blinkered approach MM has to getting us up is pathetic - it is obvious that he is only here for the money.

We need a change of direction.

N'Gotty had his medical on a Wednesday and we weren't told of his signing until the monday.

Could be an number of reasons it hasn't happened yet though.

Or it may have already happened but the club are delaying the announcement.

I like to picture Babylon as this world-weary office monkey who has secretly been plotting going postal on his work colleagues for the past three years.

Either that or he just tires of this place as much as I do sometimes.

Although the first does sound extremely tempting... i'm afraid it's just the second one!! :)

Yes Alex Morfaw... the one this thread was about.

For those who can't be bothered to read the whole thread the two players were Hossein Kaebi and Alex Morfaw of Nantes.

Alex MORFAW

Any relation to Channelfaw :whistle:

OK after seven pages of this post and quite frankly I am none the wiser.

So if anyone can be good enough to spell it out - Has any one had a medical? Is there a chance we can sign someone in the next couple of days? I only ask as I fear I may crash the OS with the amount of times I refresh the news page every day!!!

So if anyone can be good enough to spell it out - Has any one had a medical? Is there a chance we can sign someone in the next couple of days? I only ask as I fear I may crash the OS with the amount of times I refresh the news page every day!!!

Well it's on the page you just posted on so you aren't looking very hard.

"For those who can't be bothered to read the whole thread the two players were Hossein Kaebi and Alex Morfaw of Nantes."

All you need to do is look at Babylon's posts the rest are all just so much padding.

Leicester is one of the biggest multi cultural cities in England. Nice to see were looking further than France and Spain for players. :)

yeah, tbh.. I think Don Mckay is the man behind all the overseas players we could be getting.

Yeah he looks damn quick, would be an excellent signing. Still don't know how spell his name Kabi Kaebi Kaabi :dunno:. Just going to call him Kebab :whistle: because sounds bit like it and also I love kebab :cool:

Archived