Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Two players having medicals

That's a bit of a stretch... but it's not entirely impossible. If communicated verbally, it could easily have been written wrong. :ermm:

Interesting to note that he's suffering an identity crisis... is he a defender? midfielder? striker? lol

All-round player. Yes please. Looks good as a defender from that description. Bit on the ugly side though. Again if we get this player, any transfer fee involved is abysmal to say the least if any.

My mate said this "It's from someone involved in doing medicals for players, she was right with n'gotty and cort. She actually told me about N'gotty on the thursday night and it was announced the following monday.

Just also been told it's alex moorfaur again spelling could be different as it was said over the phone.

Alex was described as a big black bloke (Petrescu will be pleased!) and the other lad as very young looking."

Can't find anything on google, anyone??

My mate said this "It's from someone involved in doing medicals for players, she was right with n'gotty and cort. She actually told me about N'gotty on the thursday night and it was announced the following monday.

Just also been told it's alex moorfaur again spelling could be different as it was said over the phone.

Alex was described as a big black bloke (Petrescu will be pleased!) and the other lad as very young looking."

Can't find anything on google, anyone??

Wesley Snipes? I'm sure he'd be perfect at 'demolishing' many a championship defence

Wesley Snipes? I'm sure he'd be perfect at 'demolishing' many a championship defence

Wesley Snipes, Passenger 57, Now get me a mother fookin handy wipe.

Hat's off to the first person who can tell me what film that's from.

Hossein Kaebi

Could the person mean this guy?

In 2004, Kaebi was named amongst World Soccer Magazine's Top 10 most promising players.

Kaabi played exceptionally well for Iran in World Cup 2006. His most memorable performance coming against Portugal where he was able to 'clamp down' on both Cristiano Ronaldo and Luís Figo.

(Wikipedia)

:blink:

Surley not. Sounds a decent prospect to be sure.

In 2004, Kaebi was named amongst World Soccer Magazine's Top 10 most promising players.

Kaabi played exceptionally well for Iran in World Cup 2006. His most memorable performance coming against Portugal where he was able to 'clamp down' on both Cristiano Ronaldo and Luís Figo.

(Wikipedia)

:blink:

Surley not. Sounds a decent prospect to be sure.

And the other one is Alex Morfaw, a 19 year old Cameroonian left back from French club Nantes.

Hossein Ka'abi I vagely remember from the World Cup, he looked good then, but signing players based soley on World Cup performance has never been the best idea. Plenty of them flop

Alex Morfaw I'll admit to never even hearing of and I like to think I know a thing or two about present day French football.

And he does look like a Mauri lol

Hossein

G6GalerieFcnaRodez170905.jpg Morfaw

Some pics. :thumbup:

Intresting, Hossein is supposidly the most skillfull player Iran has ever produced.

If he's got more skill than Ali Karimi and Ali Daei I'll be well chuffed :unsure:

Probabley a Muslim as well, which means we wont have to worry about him getting trolled like most of the players we have aged 21 and under.

Intresting, Hossein is supposidly the most skillfull player Iran has ever produced.

If he's got more skill than Ali Karimi and Ali Daei I'll be well chuffed :unsure:

Probabley a Muslim as well, which means we wont have to worry about him getting trolled like most of the players we have aged 21 and under.

Sure that a benefit but what about Eid when he has to faste for a month, not so sure that can be good for a professional player when they are not allowed to eat or drink during daylight hours - half time and not being able to take on water might be an issue.

Archived