Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Training Day Updates & Manager Reports

Off of work tomorrow, Anybody know if they are training tomorrow and if so what time and can you watch? never been before but wouldn't mind a look. They are playing on Tuesday in Scotland?????????/

I think there is chance they'll be off to Scotland tomorrow. :dunno:

but do they train in the morning and if so what time?

Does it matter? You wont get in because its one of the two days prior to a game.

Not sure if its been mentioned before as i've just got back from my hols.

The players Canteen / Restaurant has NOT been turned in to a gym or being used for any other purpose. Spoke to Gary the Chef and it was a Merc mis quote.

The caterers down at the ground are changing(according to source), interesting that several have complained to MM about how crap it is although he defended the quality, hopefully it will be an improvement

Not sure if its been mentioned before as i've just got back from my hols.

The players Canteen / Restaurant has NOT been turned in to a gym or being used for any other purpose. Spoke to Gary the Chef and it was a Merc mis quote.

The caterers down at the ground are changing(according to source), interesting that several have complained to MM about how crap it is although he defended the quality, hopefully it will be an improvement

With prices going up by another 10% this season, it had better be! :@

Any prices for goods and services relating to LCFC can double for all I care but only if it results in reduce prices for match tickets.

All effort put into raising money should be for two reasons only, improve the squad and reduce match tickets, oh! there's a third to fill MMs pocket :cool: .

I know they are referred to commonly as 'the other forum' but one of their members posted some excellent pics from the training ground. Also said that Kaebi looked 'bloody good' too.

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19950

Im not a member of that forum so it wont let me view the pics. Who`ll be kind enough to upload the pics here so we can see if the rumours that Unsworth is training with us are true!?

Im not a member of that forum so it wont let me view the pics. Who`ll be kind enough to upload the pics here so we can see if the rumours that Unsworth is training with us are true!?

By the time it takes someone to do that, you could register in a tenth of the time.....

By the time it takes someone to do that, you could register in a tenth of the time.....

I would never cheat on my wife (Foxestalk) with that cheap ho although I must admit, now and again after she does herself up she does look alright, especially after a few beers.

Archived