Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Training Day Updates & Manager Reports

Just been down the training ground, expecting Martin Allen to be kicking arse, But unfortunatley they wasn't training and they are not letting fans in!.

I wonder why this is?

Maybe just staff going through training plans for pre-season

Maybe potential new signings having medicals

or maybe Martin Allen meeting the players for the 1st time

Just been down the training ground, expecting Martin Allen to be kicking arse, But unfortunatley they wasn't training and they are not letting fans in!.

I wonder why this is?

Maybe just staff going through training plans for pre-season

Maybe potential new signings having medicals

or maybe Martin Allen meeting the players for the 1st time

For a man into communication MA's had precious little to say about this.

Maybe thats because he is busy? I think establishing communication with the fans like Allen has puts him in an unnessacarily difficult position because once you start to do it people begin to expect it.

Yea - fooking sort it out Allen.

I demand you waste more time dicking about telling people where they are and aren't allowed to go.

That's what is important.

</exasperation>

</eyes2heaven>

Apparetly he was last seen nailing down Rab Douglas and Elvis Hammond to some board for shootng practice. He has threatened to jump into a nearby river if MM doesnt sign Toddy and Job today to take the number of strikers on our books into double figures lol

Carl Cort pulled up, holding his back, after about 30 minutes of training today. He stayed out for a little longer before heading back to the changing rooms well over an hour before any of the other players. It didn't look like a serious injury but shows that he has a way to go before he's fit again. I'm more worried about him after today than I was before.

Archived