Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_Mad

Just Been Down The BUPA

Just been down the BUPA hospital on Stoughton Road and saw the Leicester City 2nd Physio run in on his own with a large file and go running to the MRI section of the building.

Hope someone hasn't done something serious :unsure:

Large file? Sounds like Carl Cort might have checked in.

lol , yeah Stowell is abit of a head case..

Add Mad Dog to the dog-out and I think they`ll all be crapping themselves this season. Do well or let the Dog and his mentalist mate on you!!

Were gonna win the league!! :worship:

Add Mad Dog to the dog-out and I think they`ll all be crapping themselves this season. Do well or let the Dog and his mentalist mate on you!!

Were gonna win the league!! :worship:

Does he hang out with Darren Brown then? ;)

Just been down the BUPA hospital on Stoughton Road and saw the Leicester City 2nd Physio run in on his own with a large file and go running to the MRI section of the building.

Hope someone hasn't done something serious :unsure:

He was desparate for the toilet is all . i know as i was taking a dump in bupa at the time and he dropped the file, some of it landed by the door and it was clearly a pamphlet full of houses for sale in the beaumont leys area of leicester . I clearly saw the name robbie fowler f.a.o on one of them aswell. I know this as i wiped my arse on that one. He picked them up in a hurry , as i walked out the cubicle he was frantically wiping piss off the file with a paper towel . He looked at me embarrassed and then left .

Archived