Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Vintage Games

My missus just dragged out an old Snes and im digging it! Also found Virtua Tennis the other day and am addicted! Tim Henman won Wimbledon!

I was always a big Pacman fan on the Master System II with the built in Alex The Kidd loved it!!!

One of my businesses is based around old and new consoles and the more popular markets seem to be the Retro stuff that always sells. There is something about the basic way these games were set up that intrigues the old and the young for some reason and playing games like Mario Kart on the SNES usually does it for me, especially when trying to beat someone in a game of doubles lol

One of my businesses is based around old and new consoles and the more popular markets seem to be the Retro stuff that always sells. There is something about the basic way these games were set up that intrigues the old and the young for some reason and playing games like Mario Kart on the SNES usually does it for me, especially when trying to beat someone in a game of doubles lol

Mr Do or Bomb Jack for me :thumbup:

:rolleyes:

When you left school, did you get nominated "Boy least likely to ever give up. Ever" ?

Leave the NHS Phube, go work for Nintendo PR

Sadly the only award I got was "Worst Haircut"!!! :(

I'd love to work for Nintendo though, but NoE are just a bit shite! :blink:

Archived