Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Pet Hates/Loves at Footy Matches...

Is that meant to be funny!

:unsure:

I don't think he was being serious - I think you can get that from all of his posts to date...he's hardly come across as a bloodlusty fightmonster, eh?!

Hates

Music after goals

People who come in late, leave early both at half-time and full time and in between have pie in the first half and a burger in the second, they probably only get to see 40 minutes of the game and I spend my time going up and down to let them pass, another downside of all seater stadiums oh and try going to a restaurant FFS.

Young uns that look at you as if you're senile if you start singing, yes we all get these looks it's not an age thing.

Love

The aftermath of goals from the crowd, when there's no bloody music.

Seeing the net bulge when we score

Watching simple but effective football

Sliding tackles in the rain - don't see many of them these days

Flying headers

Any good quality action on the pitch.

Excellent. :thumbup:

Except the bit about half time, I need my pint at half time.

Excellent. :thumbup:

Except the bit about half time, I need my pint at half time.

Nothing wrong with a pint at half-time, if you fancy the prices it's the rest that's the problem.

Loves:

Leicester scoring

Singing Songs

Standing

Hugging some random bloke when we score

Pub before the game

Away fans that are drunk are make them selfs look stupid

Hates:

Coppers/Stewards when they tell you to sit down.

People looking at you gone out when you start off a song.

Aye, thats stupid. Not heard it more than once, though, myself.

People sang it at the Notts County friendly.

Btw i also hate people that wear Burberry Garms and think there mad 'ard because of it.

At filbo me and me dad had a season ticket in the Carling Stand upper tier, and every time we played West Ham the block behind us would sing the eastenders theme at the top of his voice whenever they missed a shot/pass. It was fking annoying especially as he though he was the funniest bloke in the world for coming up with that one.

Oh and nothing annoys me more than people who just talk all the way through the game!! Watch it FFS you can chat about your missus crotch problem down the pub ok!

Loves: Singing Valley Floyd Road, The atmosphere before kick-off, The atmosphere after scoring, The burgers (£3 for 1/2lbs one =])

Hates: Chavs who sit in groups and just talk and swear, The annoying gits who think they can be the manager.

At filbo me and me dad had a season ticket in the Carling Stand upper tier, and every time we played West Ham the block behind us would sing the eastenders theme at the top of his voice whenever they missed a shot/pass. It was fking annoying especially as he though he was the funniest bloke in the world for coming up with that one.

Oh and nothing annoys me more than people who just talk all the way through the game!! Watch it FFS you can chat about your missus crotch problem down the pub ok!

agree with this one!! dont get to many games but when i do go it seems to be that im the unlucky guy who gets this everytime. i dont give a crap about ure mums, dads ex girlfreind ffs watch the game!!!!

loves-

The atmosphere at cup games (especially Villa)

The new song we play when we score woooh chelsea daggers.

Talking to people you dont even know about the game

Hugging the fit gal beside u when we score.

Hate

people talking all the way through matches as said above.

Tryiong to start a chant and all the people around you having ago at you

Blowing your horn and everyone slapping u round the head for it (own up to it whoever u are :P)

expensive food and drink (that isnt even that great)

Hates(Seriously)

The know all behind.

The sexist pigs who chant things along the lines of "get your tits out for the lads" Utter disgrace.

Toilet queing.

Being given the "Where the hell do you think you are" look when singing.

The 12 year old muppets that think they are in the babysquad and throw stuff around.

Loves

Going bonkers when we score.

Singing/Dancing (looking forward to participating in sparkys dance next season)

Pre match pie/ or two.

Banter with the away fans .

Getting behind the team

Hate:

Goal Music

People who can't arrive on time or stay in their seat for the half

People clearly not enjoy themselves? Why are they there?

Love:

Hard work

Sliding Tackles :thumbup:

Being the underdog

Goal celebrations with no music :cool:

Rubbish players whose heart is in the right place

I hate the plump man who sat 2 rows behind me for 3 years in the East Stand at Filbo who would constantly shout "In the navy" or purposely abuse 1 single fan from the away end, usually someone who was overweight, or just constantly winge. Hate him so much, I assume someone out there will have to listen to his crap during home games during the forthcoming season. What a willy puller!!

I hate the bloke who sat 2 rows in front of me me for 3 years in the East Stand at Filbo who would constantly stare at me when I humorously shouted "In the navy" or purposely abused 1 single fan from the away end, usually someone who was overweight, or just when I had a constant whinge. Hate him so much, I assume someone out there will also have to suffer his staring crap during home games during the forthcoming season. What a willy puller!!

I hate the bloke who sat 2 rows in front of me me for 3 years in the East Stand at Filbo who would constantly stare at me when I humorously shouted "In the navy" or purposely abused 1 single fan from the away end, usually someone who was overweight, or just when I had a constant whinge. Hate him so much, I assume someone out there will also have to suffer his staring crap during home games during the forthcoming season. What a willy puller!!

I never look back :whistle:

Ok for my REAL love and hates.....

Hates: -

Children at matches who dont want to be there and play up when you've paid for your ticket and have this little shit behind you whinging and kicking your seat, one time there was a kid behind me in the upper Carling who had a drawing book and a pencil and kept kicking my seat, he dropped his pencil by my seat so I grabbed it and lobbed it down the stand,never heard him after that, muhahaha.

Chavs unimaginary chants.

Overzealous Police and Stewards.

Racist chanting (why?)

Families/Elderly folk who tell you to keep the noise down, you're at a ****ing football match FFS! if you want quiet buy a ticket at the emirates!

LOVE! -

Away trips in the cup, especially giant killing potential ones or going to a place you only ever hear of during the F.A cup, brilliant, there seems to be a whole different atmosphere.

The smell as you get near the ground, Burgers, Beer, Pies, mmmmm orgasmic!

Going mental after a goal, especially a last minute one!

Banter with the away fans. Especially when they've been giving it the biggun and you do them in the last minute or a comeback etc Beautiful!

Hates: Old men who think they know everything about the game but really they are talking shite, Prices for food/drink and people who leave before the game has finished. (How i laughed at the people who missed Cadermatri's equaliser against Fulham) :thumbup:

Loves: Singing songs, Watching a player fly in on the opposition, Away Days when there are alot City fans there, F.A cup every year because there always seems to be this different atmosphere.

hates

old men look at you in discust when you chant.

half time ques for food.

away fans overpowering our support

away fans cheering after goal

net bulging when away team score

:frusty:

love

chanting when winning

stadium chants (rare)

net bulging when we score (its electric)

away days

hugging randomers when we score and whole stadium (kop L1) erupting

:thumbup:

Archived