Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Pet Hates/Loves at Footy Matches...

I have some real Pet hates at footy matches sometimes... what are yours?

heres my list...

1) Mr. Know it all behind you chatting throughout the whole match about which players should be playing, shouting instructions like the manager and a basic running commentary of the whole match

2) Kids screaming and crying, parents shouldn't bring them if they dont wana be there! I dont mind them shouting players names or whatever but its annoying when parents cant control them.

3) person behind kicking the seat/ resting their feet on back of the seat.

4) someone making a deafoning clap that really hurts the ear drums

5) Not being able to sing any chants cus the old people around get annoyed

6) Overpriced beer and food (which is always crap)

Pet Loves... the best!

1) singing along to chants, starting chants and 'acting like a chav?' for 90 minutes

2) jumping up and down like a mad horse when we score and celebrating with random people

3) bumping into people i havnt seen in yonks (since the last match)

4) pre-post match beers

I have some real Pet hates at footy matches sometimes... what are yours?

heres my list...

1) Mr. Know it all behind you chatting throughout the whole match about which players should be playing, shouting instructions like the manager and a basic running commentary of the whole match

2) Kids screaming and crying, parents shouldn't bring them if they dont wana be there! I dont mind them shouting players names or whatever but its annoying when parents cant control them.

4) someone making a deafoning clap that really hurts the ear drums

5) Not being able to sing any chants cus the old people around get annoyed

6) Overpriced beer and food (which is always crap)

Pet Loves... the best!

1) singing along to chants, starting chants and 'acting like a chav?' for 90 minutes

2) jumping up and down like a mad horse when we score and celebrating with random people

3) bumping into people i havnt seen in yonks (since the last match)

4) pre-post match beers

Had that on saturday. He said N'Gotty was playing poor. :rolleyes:

Hates.

People that boo or jeer city players!

Recently heard it aimed at Hughes,Maybury,Stearman,Hammond.

In the past De Vries,Andy Johnson.

Yes,they arent very good but booing aint gonna make them any better.

Loves.

That undescribable feeling when we score a goal, makes you dance round like a prat!!-I do anyway.

Pet Hates

People turning around to look at you when you start a chant like it's illegal :@

Pet Loves

Scoring last minute winners.

Out singing home fans away from home.

Pet loves: Singing, meetin new people, outsinging home support when away, scoring last minute winners

Pet hates: Being told to sit down, old people giving you evil looks for singing, people put feet on your chairs

Hates

Music after goals

People who come in late, leave early both at half-time and full time and in between have pie in the first half and a burger in the second, they probably only get to see 40 minutes of the game and I spend my time going up and down to let them pass, another downside of all seater stadiums oh and try going to a restaurant FFS.

Young uns that look at you as if you're senile if you start singing, yes we all get these looks it's not an age thing.

Love

The aftermath of goals from the crowd, when there's no bloody music.

Seeing the net bulge when we score

Watching simple but effective football

Sliding tackles in the rain - don't see many of them these days

Flying headers

Any good quality action on the pitch.

Hates -

Spineless chav wannabees who sing songs about the two dead Leeds fans in Turkey and then do a runner.

Shite unfunny and unimaginitive songs.

Americanisation of the match day experience.

Unknowlegable fans (90% of the City support are fools).

No more terracing because some kiddy fiddling law men have no idea about society.

So called hard men surrounding themselves with teenage neds so they feel like 'The General'.

Eng-er-land chants/songs :rolleyes:

Alan Birchenall.

Grown men in replica shirts with a players name on the back or worse comedy name.

People who feel the need to abuse the catering staff.

Likes -

Away days with the lads.

Seeing wannabee hoolies crying to the police when they come face to face with real hoolies :laugh:

Pre and post match drink with your mates.

Arriving in an away town by minibus then 3 hours later getting surrounded by police because they think we are there for trouble.

The game.

Hates: :mad:

Really detest stupid goal celebrations/routines by players.:dance: Give me a Thierry Henry style celebration any day.

People leaving early...WHY!? (sort of understand if you have kids, but come on!)

Getting your seat kicked/people sticking their feet through the gap

Booing our players

Loves: :wub:

Hugging random strangers when we've just scored.

Easy going coppers at away games.

The fun of going away...seems to be fans that don't boo/complain as much as our home support

I hate the way all the grounds are starting to look the same.

I used to love the FA Cup when teams would have to play at 45degrees on a rutted pitch over-hanging the North Sea against some no-mark Beezer Comic League side in a force 10 storm.

Teams should be forced to play 10% of their fixtures in fog.

Hates

When my mum shrinks my Stone island jackets before a big match/meet.

When people realise my cockney accent is fake. That does my fackin nat in.

Loves

When I have a tear up with the lads. E.g LD3 AKA the Major, Tevez, Ched, Joe, Filbertway, Oreintal

When i kick some mugs head in.

Dinky dohnuts outside the ground.

Hates:

Those people who arrive 5 minutes late, leave 5 minutes before half time, late back for the second half and then leave before the end..... They only see about 75 minutes of the game and I'm up and down like a jack-in-the-box.

Standing in line for a drink for ages at half time because they can't be bothered to open both serving areas.... and then being charged £2 for a bottle of pepsi.

When you end up sitting next to the guy with B.O

Kids who don't know whats going on and so talk bollocks all the way through - usually about one player. "Pass it to Fryatt" , "why hasn't Fryatt got the ball yet?", "Kisnorbo's rubbish. I'd bring him off and put Fryatt on"

People who refuse to stand up and let you get to your seat before the game. The leg room is clearly to small to stay seated and let someone pass!!

Dennis Wise

People kicking the back of your chair... and then missing the chair and kicking you!

Loves:

That elation when the ball hits the net

Being at the perfect angle behind the ball to see it flying into the corner as soon as it leaves the players foot

Players who try - even if they aren't the most gifted players

Last minute goals

Seeing that winning / losing actually means something to the players instead of the same emotionless expression no matter what the result.

Sharing the experience of winning with friends and family.

Sampling the new grounds and atmosphere on the away days

FA Cup third round weekend

Hates

Loves

When I have a tear up with the lads. E.g LD3 AKA the Major, Tevez, Ched, Joe, Filbertway, Oreintal

Spider pig, spider pig...

:thumbup:

Hates

Loves

Is that meant to be funny!

1) I just hit them with my free clapper thing that are made from card that make lound noises. The things Charlton do for fans =]

2) Again hit them with the clapper

3) Tell them to bugger off and stare at them

Hate -

When the OB find out about our meets.

Getting our pub surrounded by OB so no chance of a ruck.

CCTV.

Love -

When it all goes off and we stand together

Getting a fackin' result.

Kickin' fack outta someone

Loves

Just the whole matchday rigmarole, particularly with away games (although every game's an away game when you live in the North East).

The rare occasions when you get to stand on terracing.

High-scoring matches.

A really bad, greasy pre-match hot dog with onions from a scummy van.

Hates

People kicking/pushing the back of your seat.

Not being able to listen to Danny Baker on 606 any more.

People who go to the match, but obviously have no interest in watching the game itself.

Identikit stadia.

Really Hate anyone who really thinks kicking, punching fighting has absolutely anything to do with football, it's these people that we've got to blame for all seater stadiums, the over zealous policing and stewarding, reserved seating everything I hate.

They're utter twats.

Archived