Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC2007

Andy Cole

i think we will only sign 1 more player and that will be izale mcleod :thumbup: because then we have got enough strikers maybe we could try and sign some more defenders and get stephen hughes out cant believe hes not gone yet :angry: why dont he just get the message no one likes him and hes not wanted at leicester

but apart from that i feel we will win the league :whistle:

i think we will only sign 1 more player and that will be izale mcleod :thumbup: because then we have got enough strikers maybe we could try and sign some more defenders and get stephen hughes out cant believe hes not gone yet :angry: why dont he just get the message no one likes him and hes not wanted at leicester

but apart from that i feel we will win the league :whistle:

Milan Mandaric said at this training thing at the Walkers Stadium that he will be signing 3 to 4 more players

people who post fabricated rumours should be forced to do community service :thumbup:

Maybe so, but if someone hadnt made it up what would we have done for 5 pages or McLeod and 20+ pages. Plus someone give you free licence to abuse them when we realise they are talking rubbish. :thumbup:

Maybe so, but if someone hadnt made it up what would we have done for 5 pages or McLeod and 20+ pages. Plus someone give you free licence to abuse them when we realise they are talking rubbish. :thumbup:

Try 56 :thumbup:

i dont think he will fit in with martin allens game he says he wants players who want it and are hungry and i dont think that is cole

true but he would add gd experience to our attack and players like odihambo and sappleton could learn a lot from him..also we wouldnt need to wait for our team to gel as they worked together at birmingham :whistle:

true but he would add gd experience to our attack and players like odihambo and sappleton could learn a lot from him..also we wouldnt need to wait for our team to gel as they worked together at birmingham :whistle:

good pont i just hope if we do get him he will help develop the youth :thumbup:

Cole, Murphy, Stefanovic, Connolly, Unsworth, Chas & Dave, Thompson Twins, Hale & Pace. The list is getting longer and continues to get less likely.

Im off to one of those dosey rumour sites to start a Craig Bellamy to Leicester rumour which has been based upon an alleged spat he had with Kieren Dyer at Newcastle and Dyer looks like joining Bellamy at West Ham and that obviously leads to the guaranteed outcome that Bellamy is now surplus and wants to return somewhere near the place of his birth, Cardiff. We are only 150 miles away and this is all making perfect sense to me. I just hope he can get in ahead of Elvis.

Cole, Murphy, Stefanovic, Connolly, Unsworth, Chas & Dave, Thompson Twins, Hale & Pace. The list is getting longer and continues to get less likely.

Im off to one of those dosey rumour sites to start a Craig Bellamy to Leicester rumour which has been based upon an alleged spat he had with Kieren Dyer at Newcastle and Dyer looks like joining Bellamy at West Ham and that obviously leads to the guaranteed outcome that Bellamy is now surplus and wants to return somewhere near the place of his birth, Cardiff. We are only 150 miles away and this is all making perfect sense to me. I just hope he can get in ahead of Elvis.

could be close hammond and bellamy they are both electric players

Is there no chance we could get Heskey back?. We really need someone big and strong in our attack. Someone who's really capable of holding the ball and bringing others into play.

Cole was a wonderful player and would have had to lose an enormous amount not to be good enough for Leicester but do we really need another small forward?

MA seems to have played MDV a lot because he's no other alternative for big target man but, no disrespect, I cannot quite see him as the real answer for that job. I have no confidence in Cort ever being fit, Sappleton wouldn't be ahead of Odhiambo, McKay or even Ashley Chambers if he's back to his best.

But Heskey would fit the bill. Physically and, I think, psychologically. His return would give us a terrific lift on the eve of the season.

Whether it's realistically possible or not I don't know. I've no idea of his contract situation. But that's the player, or the type of player, I believe city need more than any right now.

Is there no chance we could get Heskey back?. We really need someone big and strong in our attack. Someone who's really capable of holding the ball and bringing others into play.

Cole was a wonderful player and would have had to lose an enormous amount not to be good enough for Leicester but do we really need another small forward?

MA seems to have played MDV a lot because he's no other alternative for big target man but, no disrespect, I cannot quite see him as the real answer for that job. I have no confidence in Cort ever being fit, Sappleton wouldn't be ahead of Odhiambo, McKay or even Ashley Chambers if he's back to his best.

But Heskey would fit the bill. Physically and, I think, psychologically. His return would give us a terrific lift on the eve of the season.

Whether it's realistically possible or not I don't know. I've no idea of his contract situation. But that's the player, or the type of player, I believe city need more than any right now.

It's not.

Not a bad shout Thrac, he would be ideal i think and would be a good time to get him. I think if he doesn't do anything special first half the season for Wigan, then we could realistically bring him here in the Jan transfer window. Useful player to have I think even if he isn't a goal machine. Come home Heskey, the 11million pound man!

Archived