Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC2007

Andy Cole

I'd jizz liberally all over the streets of Hull if we got Heskey again... I think he should be a priority signing if we get even a whiff of him being available. I still think Heskey will come back one day, it's just a feeling I get. Bit too soon yet though IMO.

I'd jizz liberally all over the streets of Hull if we got Heskey again... I think he should be a priority signing if we get even a whiff of him being available. I still think Heskey will come back one day, it's just a feeling I get. Bit too soon yet though IMO.

I agree. The fact that he gave money to keep us afloat shows his heart is still here. I think we might have to wait for promotion ot have him back but if we were to go up this year say I'd not be at all surprised to see him here.

It's just a thought but Andy Cole reportedly left Portsmouth because he wanted the guarantee of regular first team football.

Clemence said the same when he left Birmingham.

What happens when all the good players make this demand - and, presumably, want it written into their contract?

well according to the NOTW he's off to Sunderland..

ROY KEANE will move for his ex-Manchester United team-mate Andy Cole in the next 48 hours.

Sport of the World understands Sunderland boss Keane contacted the Portsmouth hitman earlier this week.

But the free transfer was held up as Cole, 35, thrashed out a six-figure pay-off from Pompey.

That has now been resolved and Cole is expecting to sign a one-year deal worth £32,000 a week with the possible option of a further 12 months. The ex-England ace has spent a frustrating year at Fratton Park since his £500,000 switch from Manchester City.

But Keane is convinced Cole can once again form a profitable partnership with Dwight Yorke after their Old Trafford success.

Places

A close friend of Cole's said: "Andrew is quite surprised by Roy's interest but he didn't have to think too long about making a decision.

"He thinks Sunderland are going places."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_page...rt/sport4.shtml

might well be 2 + 2 = 14 again from the News of the world though

Archived