Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
inmemoryofdoreen

the curse

cheating ref and unsportsmanlike blackpool :angry: but how many chances

hmm.. If we'd of scored a similar goal at the other end we wouldn't be cursing our own players for not booting it out. We'd be cursing them if they did boot it out. It happens in football, sometimes for you othertimes against like today. Should of scored atleast one of those, oh well early on in the season & its not as if we can't take any positives from it. :thumbup:

hmm.. If we'd of scored a similar goal at the other end we wouldn't be cursing our own players for not booting it out. We'd be cursing them if they did boot it out. It happens in football, sometimes for you othertimes against like today. Should of scored atleast one of those, oh well early on in the season & its not as if we can't take any positives from it. :thumbup:

Exactly

blackpool did nothing wrong in the lead up to their goal. they arent forced to kick it out and the ref should only stop it if its head injury. i dont know what happened to chambers, the only way round it would be if his bone had been sticking out his leg like Dave Buust and Hendo had been ill from it like schmeical was. if anything chambers should have crawled off the pitch because he could of played somebody onside easily.

I don't know why everyone expected us to win really. We haven't won our opening game since 2002! :o

Because it was Blackpool? And with all this new era shite...

Oh well, 30 game unbeaten run starts now i suppose, it'll have to do. :unsure:

Just got back (road works outside Kibworth were a nightmare), Ref didnt do anything wrong so far as Chambers going down if roles had been reversed we'd have smacked the ball in the net just like they did... some real positives and much as i hate to use the term "luck" today i think we were very unlucky not to get somthing out of the game.

Indeed it has, that and a cheating bastard ref
cheating ref and unsportsmanlike blackpool :angry: but how many chances
The Ref was obviously bribed by Blackpool.

Come on, Not this bullshit of making excuse's again, If it was us and we scored the goal I wouldn't be complaining, Just accept it we lost, stop making excuses!

Referee ! Blah blah blah. lol

Put yourself in there position, would you of stopped a goalscoring chance ? I don't think so.

D'urso got some little things wrong but that happens.

Put yourself in there position, would you of stopped a goalscoring chance ? I don't think so.

Clattenburg got some little things wrong but that happens.

Iz it cos yo dads a official? :cool:;)

I was very annoyed at todays result, but not at the performance and not really at the ref. I thought, whilst not brilliant, we played better than Blackpool and deserved the three points. Having said that, Blackpool weren't terrible themselves. I'm trying not to get too down on this result, as there were many positives, and i can see us winning plenty of games this season.

oh, and Mattock had a shocker.

Clattenburg got some little things wrong but that happens.

Thought it was D'Urso :unsure:

They didn't have to kick it out though.

Archived