Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Replacement for the replacement manager already being lined up!

sun.gif

Mandaric to replace Foxes' Boss, Again!

Mandaric is rumoured to be acting quickly to the Glen Roeder crisis.

In light of the fact that Roeder has currently earned Leicester no points whatsoever, and despite being rumoured to have a budget of some kind has made no squad-improving signings (causing many City fans extreme anxiety), it appears that his time is up.

Milan Mandaric has already started lining up Glen Roeder's replacement as a response to increasing disquiet in the boardroom and on idiotic fan-based internet forii.

On being attacked with pangs of hunger on the M1, Mandaric was very impressed with some kid in a football top at Watford Gap services and liked his view on attractive attacking football, a youth policy for the future and Jelly Babies.

Young Colin Webster of Cheam, age 9, has been quoted as saying "although it will be different to using number blocks in Numeracy class I believe I can make the leap into Championship management. Obviously," he continued "Glen Roeder will leave some very large shoes to fill (I still take size 1's at the moment although Mummy says I will grow into them) but I think they players will respond to my approach." Colin then listed off the importance of fitness, five a day fruit and vegetables and finishing off all of your tea-time.

Colin, a fan of Manchester United and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, has already started appointing his backroom staff from his collection of classroom friends. An early casualty of this was Bobby Connor (at first, lined up for the Head Coach role) has been dropped from Colin's plans as a result of an argument over finger paints. Jimmy Onions, Colin's bestest friend in the whole widest world, is set for the Assistant Manager's position.

A representative of the Foxes Trust is quoted as saying "As long as we can get back into the Boardroom for our free tea and biscuits we don't give a toss what Mandaric does."

Daggers Dave, age 6, thought that maybe this story was just more tabloid bullshit bull.gif

My sources higher up the club than the checkout megastore girls tell me that this has now fallen flat as he isn't allowed to stay up late on school nights.

Looks like Milan will have to go back to the Primary School drawing board interactive i-Board.

Every weekday before school I buy the Sun , thank goodness I dont have to read it until I at least reach year six and have my choices of reading material, before going to 'big school'

Thanks to Daggers for the info, (it has to be worth at least 4 conkers for the forthcoming conker season in the playground . ( dont forget your safety gear folks)

Archived