Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Leicester fans the best in the world!

I don't think a team like Real Betis would take 5300 fans to an above average Spanish division 1 side.

Would Man Utd take 5300 fans to Forest or us no.

yes i am comparing us to Real Betis :ph34r: and Man Utd are not local to us or Forest :whistle:

Whatever. Newcastle fans are the best in england. Follow their team in masses. Always big attendance for home. I went to wigan last year in the geordie end. They filled the stand behind the goal, stood and sang for 90 minutes.

Of course not, it's so you don't miss a trick on the Martin Allen's points system. I look forward to your match report where you ask several rhetorical questions about Felix Bastians, Alan Sheehan and Fryatt Watch.

Didn't mackay try to sign him....

or maybe it was friar tuck...

:unsure:

Yes, I remember the days pre-Keegan when we weren't exactly struggling for space when they visited Filbert Street nor indeed were they short of space at St. James Park. Their fans aren't bad but I wouldn't say the best

Newcastle Utd as this once great footballing giant, up there with the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or even Spurs, is such a myth. It's amazing what a bit of pr, a love affair with the media and the constant repetition of b*llocks can achieve.

I remember NUFC fans invading our pitch when they were losing and going down in 1990 what great fans ripping up our seats :nono:

From my experiences.............

Man U @ home are pizzle poor but away great hmmmm like us and most other sides in the England :thumbup:

Leicester unfortunately don't have the best fans in the country as we are not passionate enough as a group to even sing so how can we be the best in the country?

We have sold over 5000 tickets for a local derby with cheap tickets big wowzwers!

I am proud that we have 5000+ fans who wish to go but lets not go overboard hey?

Good fans from experience

Sheff Wednesday last year at Filbert Way I think even we could make some noise if we ever won 1 vs 4 away tho :unsure:

Leicester at Barnsley :yesyes:

Leicester at Accrington :scarf:

West Ham in 1992 at Filbert street sang all game Billy Bond's Claret & Blue Army Still remember it to this day :appl:

Poor fans from experience

Sunderland at Leicester in 2004? they could not respect Keith Weller! Worst fans ever!

Norwich away last year they were shiite never sang

Wolves away

Sheff wed away

Leeds (snigger) away

Leicester at home everywhere but N and L last year

We've got to be close to being the best in the world surely.

How many other team's supporters would dig deep to find £4 to watch the team play 25 miles away?

Some of us had to pay 4 times that! :angry:

Whatever. Newcastle fans are the best in england. Follow their team in masses. Always big attendance for home. I went to wigan last year in the geordie end. They filled the stand behind the goal, stood and sang for 90 minutes.

I had the same experience with Sheffield United at Charlton last season.

Archived