Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Leicester fans the best in the world!

From Forest Official site:

http://www.nottinghamforest.premiumtv.co.u...1097028,00.html

Says that one of the main reasons loads of Leicester fans are going is because of Neil Lennon playing for them and because it's a local derby, nothing about Leicester fans in general being fantastic supporters to all away games. Sure it's a local derby which is one of the reasons i'm going but i'm not going to watch Neil Lennon either.

I think even if it wasn't a local derby we would still be taking thousands of fans like the Fulham away game last season where we took about 3000 i think. We are the best fans in the world, and i'm going to the match to join all my other Leicester fans in support for the team.

We are the best fans ever so ill thank anyone going to the match, and look forward to cheering on the team with you .

:thumbup:

Says that one of the main reasons loads of Leicester fans are going is because of Neil Lennon playing for them and because it's a local derby, nothing about Leicester fans in general being fantastic supporters to all away games. Sure it's a local derby which is one of the reasons i'm going but i'm not going to watch Neil Lennon either.

I think even if it wasn't a local derby we would still be taking thousands of fans like the Fulham away game last season where we took about 3000 i think. We are the best fans in the world, and i'm going to the match to join all my other Leicester fans in support for the team.

We are the best fans ever so ill thank anyone going to the match, and look forward to cheering on the team with you .

Whoever this is :worship:

Genuis

It doesn't surprise me, we once took 300,000 fans to the Macarena for a friendly back in the 60's.

If I was of age Sir, I would buy you a beverage of your choice :worship:

Can't say Neil Lennon's presence had anything to do with me wanting to go.

Of course not, it's so you don't miss a trick on the Martin Allen's points system. I look forward to your match report where you ask several rhetorical questions about Felix Bastians, Alan Sheehan and Fryatt Watch.

Of course not, it's so you don't miss a trick on the Martin Allen's points system. I look forward to your match report where you ask several rhetorical questions about Felix Bastians, Alan Sheehan and Fryatt Watch.

Suprised Felix Bastians didn't make the Germany squad tonight after Thracians glowing report on him.

Obviously some more "Experinced" "Proffesional" is denying him his "place*"

*No ****ing fish jokes thank you Fez

Suprised Felix Bastians didn't make the Germany squad tonight after Thracians glowing report on him.

It would be in poor taste anyway. The 'evil' Chinese have eaten them all.

:unsure:

'Blue eyed boy' springs to mind.

Yep, Newcastle fans are pretty special. I swear they took like 7,000 fans away to southampton a couple of seasons back in the cup. Dyer scored a miracle goal. Correct me if Im wrong... :dunno:

Yes, I remember the days pre-Keegan when we weren't exactly struggling for space when they visited Filbert Street nor indeed were they short of space at St. James Park. Their fans aren't bad but I wouldn't say the best

Newcastle Utd as this once great footballing giant, up there with the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or even Spurs, is such a myth. It's amazing what a bit of pr, a love affair with the media and the constant repetition of b*llocks can achieve.

Top 3 fans in the world!

1. Leicester

2. Liverpool

3. Portsmouth

More lile

1. Liverpool

(Sometime alot later well after teams like Leeds, Portsmouth, Newcastle, alot of Spanish teams even if all they do is abuse the other team etc etc South American and of course the South Korean national team, I love them WOOOO WWAAA WOOOOO WWAAAAOOOOO to Ode to joy, brilliant)

566.Leicester

More lile

1. Liverpool

(Sometime alot later well after teams like Leeds, Portsmouth, Newcastle, alot of Spanish teams even if all they do is abuse the other team etc etc South American and of course the South Korean national team)

566.Leicester

Don't forget the Germans. ;)

Archived