Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Reading/Leeds Festival

I agree some of the bands are quite good for their genre, especially the indie ones.

But i just think the headliners aren't their usual best, maybe its just me thinking that.

Hopefully they will show some of Dan Le Sac set. But I doubt it.

If its on the red button their will show all the stages, but it will be half hour after it was played i think.

Timetable:

01352280573d4fb9971f566jl7.jpg

Well from the bands I'd make a decent effort to go and see:

Friday: LCD Soundsystem, Smashing Pumpkins

Satdee: Bombay Bicycle Club, Interpol

Sunday: Brakes, Arcade Fire/Biffy Clyro/Battles (which all fecking clash!!), We Are Scientists/!!! (which also fecking clash!!)

Plus most likely checking out Good Shoes, The Shins, Tokyo Police Club on the Sunday and Gogol Bordello, Cajun Dance Party on the Satdee

I'd be able to see 7 bands that I really wanted to see (out of 10), and I've seen 6 of them already.

Plus Brakes (who I haven't seen) are playing my Union in October so I'm off to that.

So I'm glad I didn't get a ticket.

Well from the bands I'd make a decent effort to go and see:

Friday: LCD Soundsystem, Smashing Pumpkins

Satdee: Bombay Bicycle Club, Interpol

Sunday: Brakes, Arcade Fire/Biffy Clyro/Battles (which all fecking clash!!), We Are Scientists/!!! (which also fecking clash!!)

Plus most likely checking out Good Shoes, The Shins, Tokyo Police Club on the Sunday and Gogol Bordello, Cajun Dance Party on the Satdee

I'd be able to see 7 bands that I really wanted to see (out of 10), and I've seen 6 of them already.

Plus Brakes (who I haven't seen) are playing my Union in October so I'm off to that.

So I'm glad I didn't get a ticket.

The Sounds.

The Sounds.

The Sounds.

Well here's who I'd make an effort to see of the bands who are playing:

Friday:The Used,Fall Out Boy,Lostprophets,Smashing Pumpkins,Klaxons,From Autumn To Ashes,Gallows

Saturday:Maximo Park,Kings Of Leon,Aiden,Enter Shikari,Ash

Sunday:Paramore,Eagles Of Death Metal,Arcade Fire,Pigeon Detectives,Biffy Clyro

Needless to say,today's offering looked best and look forward to seeing some of the highlights from today.

Well here's who I'd make an effort to see of the bands who are playing:

Friday:The Used,Fall Out Boy,Lostprophets,Smashing Pumpkins,Klaxons,From Autumn To Ashes,Gallows

Saturday:Maximo Park,Kings Of Leon,Aiden,Enter Shikari,Ash

Sunday:Paramore,Eagles Of Death Metal,Arcade Fire,Pigeon Detectives,Biffy Clyro

Needless to say,today's offering looked best and look forward to seeing some of the highlights from today.

:worship:

Best band around at the moment,going to see them in October,can't wait.Seen them on the highlights last night,did'nt dissapoint,they blew my socks off and I wasn't even there!

Aye their absoultely mental live, especially at gigs where it is at small venues. Saw them play at a shithole in ayelsbury but it was one heck of night.

I don't really listen to that much guitar-based music but watched the highlights last night and got a chance to see some of the bands that people on here go on about for the first time.

Was impressed by:

The Enemy (great acoustic set)

Enter Shikari (blew me away to be honest)

Interpol (very impressive)

Kings of Leon (I think, was pretty drunk by this point)

Thought Maximo Park were distinctly average.

Archived