Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

1st New Manager Poll

How will it be for you then?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. ...............

• Paul "Proven" Jewell
    • Neil "cheats" Warnock
    • Glen "Rat / Ferrett Face" Roder
    • Steve "Legend / Hero" Walsh
    • Kevin "Luv It" Keegan
    • Brian "Trust me" Little
    • Simon "that goal" Grayson
    • Gary "Failure" Megson
    • Ron "Desailly" Atkinson
    • Ron "Jumpers" Manager
    • Filbert Fox
    • John "Shagger" Barber
    • Peter "Twatlor" Taylor
    • JME & KilworthFox combo dreamteam already in early discussions!
    • Lee "the drum" Jobber
    • Bernie
    • David "Hooker" Pleat
    • Rob "Nice Guy" Kelly
    • Sven Goran "Shagger" Eriksson
    • Rusty "Cookin" Lee

Allen :angry:

Seeing as that not gonna happen i'd be quite happy with Jewell or Warnock, both as good as each other and the best availible at the moment, I would be swaying more towards Warnock I think if I was pushed for a decision, he has more of the passion I think, I don't care what he's said about us in the past if he can do the job that's all I care about.

Seeing as that not gonna happen i'd be quite happy with Jewell or Warnock, both as good as each other and the best availible at the moment, I would be swaying more towards Warnock I think if I was pushed for a decision, he has more of the passion I think, I don't care what he's said about us in the past if he can do the job that's all I care about.

True Warnock or Jewell I'd be happy with but Jewell for me

Which is naff all.

We, sorry he (forgot it isn't the fans club anymore) has to pick the best from a very bad bunch.

Who is voting for Warnock :mad::mad::mad::mad::@:@:@:@:@:protest::protest::protest::protest:

Will buoycott the club if this happens and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I would genuinely rather anyone else in the world, pick someone off the street who doesn't speak English just don't bring him anywhere near this club!!!

Who is voting for Warnock :mad::mad::mad::mad::@:@:@:@:@:protest::protest::protest::protest:

Will buoycott the club if this happens and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I would genuinely rather anyone else in the world, pick someone off the street who doesn't speak English just don't bring him anywhere near this club!!!

Same, said it end of last season, but I will not attend a home game for the rest of the season if he is appointed. He should be a poor second behind Jewell anyway - Jewell has got promoted three times and never took the 5/6 years or whatever it took Warnock. Plus Wigan punched above their weight rather than coming straight back down.

I would love it if Keegan came out of retirement, but its even less likely than Mandaric and Allen deciding to kiss and make up, so its not worth mentioning.

Out of the slightly possible options, Jewell and Grayson are the two who would be good. Roeder or Warnock would be absolutely stupid and in Warnocks case probably as short lived as Allen. Stuff it, just give the job to that guy that went on the pitch.

Either way, I miss Martin :(

I would love it if Keegan came out of retirement, but its even less likely than Mandaric and Allen deciding to kiss and make up, so its not worth mentioning.

Out of the slightly possible options, Jewell and Grayson are the two who would be good. Roeder or Warnock would be absolutely stupid and in Warnocks case probably as short lived as Allen. Stuff it, just give the job to that guy that went on the pitch.

Either way, I miss Martin :(

Did you intend that? :D

Archived