Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bainesy

Any idea's why Milan picked Leicester

exactly. so we will be flying high, with a hell of a team, worth a lot of money. So why's everyone slagging MM off. He's a bloody succesfull business man that know's what he's on about. Everyone should read this.

Yes, but if he succeeds in promoting LCFC through a series of odious and detestable business practices would you feel the same? That's what some suporters are worried about, that we're 'selling our soul to the Devil', so to speak.

Sure, we get promoted, but at what cost to our integrity and principles?

Yes, but if he succeeds in promoting LCFC through a series of odious and detestable business practices would you feel the same? That's what some suporters are worried about, that we're 'selling our soul to the Devil', so to speak.

Sure, we get promoted, but at what cost to our integrity and principles?

What could he realistically do that effects the integrity of the club though? Some of you lot make out like he has a bunch of illegal Chinese kids in his cellar making the footy kits for us and has more illegals cutting the turf with a pair of scissors! All he has done is sack a manager and people are going on like he has breached everyones human rights!

I read an article in one of the broadsheets the other day that claimed he bought Leicester because of the Birch (although they called him 'Mr Leicester') and the time they spent together in MLS.

Apparently when MM sold Portsmouth he got a call every singel day asking when he was going to come and 'save' this club.......made it sound a bit like he'd been nagged into it! :D

We didn't have any assets. Infact we had major debts. I think its near on impossible to improve our gates. Our team where not worth any money. So why not another club?

it was because he thought city were a big club sleeping, he enjoys a challenge and he did say that he was considering other clubs before leicester

Depends how many manager contracts he has to buy out....

You're assuming he's paying them off with his money and not the clubs.

Plus - debt is great. You just create more, and then just pass it on to someone else.

Exactly.

As people have said, he bought us because we had major potential, and were extremely cheap for a football club. Didn't the Birch also ring him up and ask him if he'd look into it? :dunno:

we have the potential to be the biggest club in the midlands. we are not yet, but we COULD be one day.

I think he picked Leicester because of this....

leicester3.jpg

That'a right, Leicester's train station. Honestly, it's a crumpet palace. I went to pick my sister up last night and an abundance of absolute scortchers began pouring out. You can sit and watch till dark and then all the prossies come out from behind the station, and it's fine to join in. Lovely people. Smashing stuff. Good dog

leicester3.jpg

That'a right, Leicester's train station. Honestly, it's a crumpet palace. I went to pick my sister up last night and an abundance of absolute scortchers began pouring out. You can sit and watch till dark and then all the prossies come out from behind the station, and it's fine to join in. Lovely people. Smashing stuff. Good dog

:clap: :laugh:

leicester3.jpg

lol:D

Archived