Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burleyfox

our favourite son wants a favour

According to tonight's Yorkshire Evening Post. wee Dennis is weighing up an approach to LCFC for a loan deal for Matty Fryatt and/or Elvis Hammond, to solve their striker crisis.

I'm sure you will all be eager to help your former favourite?

To be honest i dont care who wants Fryatt as long as they have the money...

But if the little dwarfish bastard tries to take Elvis off us i will personally go to Leeds, put him in a mini cage and feed him to my dog.

I hope we tell Dennis Wise to stick any chance of a loan deal up his little, putrid, scummy arse hole.

We shouldn't do him any favours. Ever. Regardless of any perceived benefits to Leicester City.

Not even if he were willing to pay, for the services of Rab Douglas and Elvis Hammond, the grand total of £65 million and a fiver?

Not even if he were willing to pay, for the services of Rab Douglas and Elvis Hammond, the grand total of £65 million and a fiver?

Maybe.

:ph34r::D

Seriously though we owe him nothing apart from abuse and vitriol. Anything more and it's just not cricket.

what do they need more players for anyway?

havnt they just won there first 4 games in a row??

I cant believe most stingy bookies still have them as second favourites to win the division, even with the 15 point deduction! Winning your first 4 games is all well and good but when the injuries and suspensions start to pile up you need a huge squad and thats something they haven't got. Lets hope there form starts to dip because I want them to stay down for at least one more season.

Archived