Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burleyfox

our favourite son wants a favour

I cant believe most stingy bookies still have them as second favourites to win the division, even with the 15 point deduction! Winning your first 4 games is all well and good but when the injuries and suspensions start to pile up you need a huge squad and thats something they haven't got. Lets hope there form starts to dip because I want them to stay down for at least one more season.

I still think they've got a very good chance of atleast a Play-Off place. Whats happened to them, has sadly been an advantage. Dennis Wise has always revelled in being hated and what's happened to Leeds means he's got something to use to motivate his players. They all think they've been hard done by, so they are adopting a seige mentality, they want to prove people wrong and still get promoted.

This has made Wise's job a whole lot easier, which is a shame to the rest of the Footballing Nation.

I think we owe him an Elvis.

I still think they've got a very good chance of atleast a Play-Off place. Whats happened to them, has sadly been an advantage. Dennis Wise has always revelled in being hated and what's happened to Leeds means he's got something to use to motivate his players. They all think they've been hard done by, so they are adopting a seige mentality, they want to prove people wrong and still get promoted.

I refer you to Rotherham last year. Fought tooth and nail and played some good stuff early on whilst they had the seige mentality. Got out of bother to an extent, relaxed a bit, few injuries etc, then it's hard to get back going again.

*Fingers Crossed*

This has made Wise's job a whole lot easier, which is a shame to the rest of the Footballing Nation.

I think we owe him an Elvis.

I agree they have a chance at the play-offs but surely they havent a hope of winning it. You are right about the siege mentality though. I dont know if you saw the Football League Show on SS the other day when he almost started a riot at the end of the game the tit. He just has one of those faces that you`d like to slap about a bit.

I refer you to Rotherham last year. Fought tooth and nail and played some good stuff early on whilst they had the seige mentality. Got out of bother to an extent, relaxed a bit, few injuries etc, then it's hard to get back going again.

*Fingers Crossed*

Indeed, fingers crossed. But Leeds have a much better squad of players than Rotherham ever did and to be fair, Rotherham were looking comfortable until they sold Hoskins and Williamson to Watford after Xmas.

I hope they get a shit load of injuries and the likes of Richardson, Douglas, Westlake, Carole & Beckford get snapped up by Footballing Giants such as Colchester, Hull & Blackpool.

Yer 100% give elvis il drive him to leeds myself if i have to just to see him play for them :D

Make sure you have a Sat Nav mate as you wouldn't want him giving you directions. Slap him in the backseat and strap that seat-belt on him and tell him to shut the fook up or else you`ll end up offside, in Wales or something. :unsure:

So is this going to happen or what? Are Leeds really interested in Fryatt and Elvis (God Forbid) loan deals?

MF has already given an interview saying that he wasnt given a chance by MA and is hopeful of getting a chance to impress when the new manager arrives so loaning a first team squad member before a new manager is installed would be lunacy. Elvis on the other hand hasn't a chance either way so it`ll be best that he left.

MF has already given an interview saying that he wasnt given a chance by MA and is hopeful of getting a chance to impress when the new manager arrives so loaning a first team squad member before a new manager is installed would be lunacy. Elvis on the other hand hasn't a chance either way so it`ll be best that he left.

Fryatt will flatter to decieve. There's all this hype we build around this kid, and I really doubt he'll come good.

But go on Matty and prove me wrong, son.

Archived