Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Exactly.

Its a tax wind up. In fact, get Panorama on now (or whatever its called).

aha, i remember someone at college whos Aunt was a driving test instructor. Apparently she said that their told to keep their pass rates under control a bit. Like be properly strict if theyve already passed a few. Heard so many stories where people have failed for the stupidest reasons. When I passed mine, the night before was the first time id drove in about 2 weeks. Drove so casually on my test and still passed lol couldnt believe it, i just assumed that my driving had grew to shit over the couple of weeks for me to stand a chance. He just gave me shit loads of minors, its so easy for instructors just to change an offence to a major if they dont want to pass you

aha, i remember someone at college whos Aunt was a driving test instructor. Apparently she said that their told to keep their pass rates under control a bit. Like be properly strict if theyve already passed a few. Heard so many stories where people have failed for the stupidest reasons. When I passed mine, the night before was the first time id drove in about 2 weeks. Drove so casually on my test and still passed laugh.gif couldnt believe it, i just assumed that my driving had grew to shit over the couple of weeks for me to stand a chance. He just gave me shit loads of minors, its so easy for instructors just to change an offence to a major if they dont want to pass you

Someone told me about that pass rate thing but I didn't believe them at first, but now, having failed for something stupid and as well as you telling me, I do believe it.

Still...

Someone told me about that pass rate thing but I didn't believe them at first, but now, having failed for something stupid and as well as you telling me, I do believe it.

Still...

I think it can depend on the instructor too, you might have just got a cockmuncher. My girlfriend clipped the curb lightly when doing a turn in the road on her test (this was about five year ago now) and the instructor just let her do it again. That was the test she passed on.

I think it can depend on the instructor too, you might have just got a cockmuncher. My girlfriend clipped the curb lightly when doing a turn in the road on her test (this was about five year ago now) and the instructor just let her do it again. That was the test she passed on.

Yes I suppose so, and looking back at it now, Im not his biggest fan.

And to make her seem even more intelligent, shes doing a Zoology course and is training to be a vet and also doing English Lit, pretty awesome woman I think

Only problem is she's moving to Newcastle in 3 months :(

Edited by Lamby

Guest Mee-9

And to make her seem even more intelligent, shes doing a Zoology course and is training to be a vet and also doing English Lit, pretty awesome woman I think

She's not bad mate.

Theres always the train ;)

She's not bad mate.

Theres always the train ;)

And the plane, and when we play Hartlepool, Huddersfield, Rochdale and Carlisle away

Yes Lamby!! Well played mate :thumbup:

Has she felt your Addick yet?

lol nah not yet

She may well be smart, but she needs some tips on decorating. :D