Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Decent enough weekend, poker on Friday and ended up being in my local to half 5 on Saturday night. Nice to see the weather staying half decent for now. Really is amazing what a bit of sunshine can do to the mood.

20th birthday today, pretty good so far.

Happy birthday :)

First half of my day consisted of last-minute revision for 2hr exam on Brain and Cognition. Was quite a hard exam, but think I've done alright. 2 down, 1 to go!

Now got a bit of a break til the next exam on 14th May. Feels a bit surreal that I only have 2 hours left of my first year at uni. Gone too quick :o

Played cricket in Canterbury yesterday. We got bowled out for 96. lol

Managed to pick up three wickets though so pleased from a selfish point of view.

Standardly went out and got wrecked after the game, was hanging like a parliament this morning but feeling better now. Off to see my local non-league side's last home game of the season tonight, my mate's brother's playing for the oppo apparently.

Long.

A 13 hour shift at work = Time for beer!

Boring, Stood around waiting for a lorry to turn up for half the afternoon despite being promised it'd come at 1pm it didn't come till 5pm, then we stand around for a further couple of hours waiting for some office monkey who havn't got a clue how to load a lorry 'think' about the situation, FFS! These people are supposed to be clever, gone to university, have some fooking sense up there....God knows how they get on in life. :banghead:

On the other hand I thank these numbnuts for providing me overtime rate for the full 13 hours, I'd completed my flat rate by midweek so yesterday and today was all on OT :cool:

Long.

A 13 hour shift at work = Time for beer!

Boring, Stood around waiting for a lorry to turn up for half the afternoon despite being promised it'd come at 1pm it didn't come till 5pm, then we stand around for a further couple of hours waiting for some office monkey who havn't got a clue how to load a lorry 'think' about the situation, FFS! These people are supposed to be clever, gone to university, have some fooking sense up there....God knows how they get on in life. :banghead:

On the other hand I thank these numbnuts for providing me overtime rate for the full 13 hours, I'd completed my flat rate by midweek so yesterday and today was all on OT :cool:

That is a paradoxical statement

Not about today but I'm really chuffed I've got my week sorted. Obviously city tommorow, going to have a good drink up for that, monday I'm off to brum to see reginald D hunter with a mate (£10 return, love it) and then tuesday is my brothers birthday. Wednesday however.... First exam in 4 years! AHH!

Feeling absent. Went to my fathers funeral in Leicester on Friday. Not quite sure it has sunk in yet. 67 aint old. Really feel like shaking my fist at somebody....

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Try and stay strong, I send my condolences.

Feeling absent. Went to my fathers funeral in Leicester on Friday. Not quite sure it has sunk in yet. 67 aint old. Really feel like shaking my fist at somebody....

my condolences - hope you and the family are as well as well can be.

Had a pretty mixed couple of days. Found out I can't go to the second leg of the play-offs now as I have a presentation I can't get out of Wednesday at uni. If I don't do it I fail the module, very frustrating.

On a brighter note I got my two week work experience placement at FourFourTwo confirmed, start on the 17th May. Looking forward to that...