Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

So how do you do kick ups?

Somebody explain! :D

Hold L2 and tap R1 repeatedly!

Anyone know how to play network games against people on your friend list? I have got Leicester_Mad (syston fox) added and it said he was online but I couldnt find where to choose to play him! Any suggestions?

Hold L2 and tap R1 repeatedly!

Anyone know how to play network games against people on your friend list? I have got Leicester_Mad (syston fox) added and it said he was online but I couldnt find where to choose to play him! Any suggestions?

Add me: darkenssguardian

You have to arragne a meeting place.

Heuston we have a problem....

I went to play for the first time since Friday and it said it needed to download an update before connecting to the EA servers..... so I did but then it wouldnt let me open the game and just returns me to the Playstation home screen. I've deleted the update and its let me access the offline game again so at least I know its not a problem with the system.

Heuston we have a problem....

I went to play for the first time since Friday and it said it needed to download an update before connecting to the EA servers..... so I did but then it wouldnt let me open the game and just returns me to the Playstation home screen. I've deleted the update and its let me access the offline game again so at least I know its not a problem with the system.

Yea everyone has had that problem

Went on it today, first Fifa game I've been on in years.

Was actually very impressed by it, seems alot more fluent than before and pretty enjoyable.

The "Be a pro" mode is quality.

Shame the person i played against was so poor at it, didnt really have much of a challenge. :)

Will do when Im next on - if I can work out how! How do you arrange a meeting place?

Send them a message on the PS3 homepage if you see them online.... although if they're in a game already then they may not reply. If im online then 9 times out of 10 Im in the "my country" lobby. If none of us are in there than hang around for a bit for our current games to end.

What name do you go under again? Quite a few people added me in the last couple of weeks so Im not sure whose who at the minute.

Send them a message on the PS3 homepage if you see them online.... although if they're in a game already then they may not reply. If im online then 9 times out of 10 Im in the "my country" lobby. If none of us are in there than hang around for a bit for our current games to end.

What name do you go under again? Quite a few people added me in the last couple of weeks so Im not sure whose who at the minute.

I bet it lets us play eachother now

lcfcfan

And you added me!

I signed up to fifa 08 online for ps3...

well my brother did...

i don't know to sign in or anything? any ideas?

You dont sign up for it. It works when you go to play online

Downloaded the demo from the store and jesus...how slow is it?

The game is faster

Last night I signed up to Easports world (what LetsAllLaughAtMilwall) goes on.

Its a decent site. The site shows you how to do tricks and moves etc... and some players updates are on there.

Some of the skills/tricks on the site:

Hocus Pocus

The Rainbow

Step Overs

Dragging the ball whilst you turn ... (Its a hard one to explain)

I'd sign up to it if I was you folks :thumbup:

Archived