Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

A lot of 4-0 defeats in there :P

I had my biggest online win today (5-1) which I followed up with my biggest defeat (0-3)... do you have games where you just can't get going? Every pass goes astray and when you tackle, it falls to the opponent or rebounds back to the tackled player and at corners you can't win a single header? Think my R2 button has come loose as well which isnt good!

A lot of 4-0 defeats in there :P

I had my biggest online win today (5-1) which I followed up with my biggest defeat (0-3)... do you have games where you just can't get going? Every pass goes astray and when you tackle, it falls to the opponent or rebounds back to the tackled player and at corners you can't win a single header? Think my R2 button has come loose as well which isnt good!

My defence has days off.

Sometimes yer

Still not sure why it wont let us connect - next time leave it for a while on the select teams menu to see if it clicks. Could be a problem with a firewall or something?

Yea try that.

Nah, my PS3 is connected to an external wireless reuter which is a USB in my computer so it cant be the firewall, im not sure if i even have one tbh.

The game isn't bad.

I like the freestyle thing with Ronaldinho which is good, shame I can't pull those tricks off in the match though. :rolleyes:

Some git managed to do them against me with Cristiano Ronaldo and it drove me nuts. In the end I was so fed up of it that I just started clatering into him - couldnt do his fancy tricks when injured on the floor on the half way line! :cool:

Archived