Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

Well ive placed a pre-order for Pro Evo on that site but apparentley the price may change so im gonna have to keep checking to see if it goes up :S

Back on FIFA though, I'm on a run of 9 wins in a row online and am shooting up the rankings. My last three wins have been lucky though:

- 1-0 from a penalty in the 90th minute for a trip that looked like it was outside the box

- 5-4 on penalties (theres a place where its impossible to save them)

- 1-0 thanks to a 120th minute goal. My opponent had a slow connection so the game was really jerky and it was a nightmare trying to keep track of what was going on because one second the ball was there and it would jerk and suddenly you'd been tackled. :blink: Defended like a demon all game and then broke away to score with the last kick and only my third shot. Drogba had a shot that the keeper spilled to Wright Phillips who just rolled it in to the empty net :D

People who quit annoy me as well. I'd been in a really good game with someone - fairly even but I had battled to a 2-0 lead with 20 minutes to go and he just gave up. It was by no means over yet by quitting he was credited with a 3-0 defeat and his stats look worse because it added to his "Did Not Finish" percentage. :unsure:

Or down as it did, I pre ordered it at £35 and it went down to £30 :D

Feckin cheap wireless router/modem i've bought, bought it ages ago and it kind of worked on both my laptop and Playstation 3 but then stopped working so phoned the manufacturer and it still didn't work so gave up, but now i've got Fifa obviously wanted it to work again, so phoned them yesterday and got it working, played on it all last night and went to bed, just gone to play on it now and it the modem ain't going online, and the modem manufacturers help-line ain't open over the weekends. :@

Mind you I say cheap wireless router/modem...it was 50 quid hardly cheap, but I spose a "Cheap average" price for a wireless router/modem, not seen any cheaper than 50 quid.

Feckin "Edimax"? Anyone heard of that company?

Is this some kind of sick joke :mad:

Leicester start with a shocking stadium in Manager Mode, Our ground is this same as southamptons, Derbys they have the same ground on fifa (I think) Hull City have a better ground than us on there omg, How can i change it?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PSN ID: darknessguardian

An online game this morning

Newcastle (me) 0-1 Rangers (somene else)

Whoops :P

Shay Given flapped at invisible things for the goal

It still wont let me and u connect will it?

If you invite me it just seems to freeze at the select temas option and wont let me pick anyone. If I invite you then I can pick a team but not select it to continue. :blink:

It still wont let me and u connect will it?

If you invite me it just seems to freeze at the select temas option and wont let me pick anyone. If I invite you then I can pick a team but not select it to continue. :blink:

Have you got the new new squad update?

does anyone have any idea how to score from free kicks on this?

position the ball in line with the post then hit it half way, depending on your position.

To practice them, when game loads and you have shot at goal with Ronaldinho, run towards goal and press right arrow button when you are where you want to take a free kick.

position the ball in line with the post then hit it half way, depending on your position.

To practice them, when game loads and you have shot at goal with Ronaldinho, run towards goal and press right arrow button when you are where you want to take a free kick.

I knew i'd managed to practice them in that training mode but had no idea how - had a bit of a play and Im still useless at them! Ahh well!!

Had three good games with Matt earlier - all of them going to extra time (one then to penalties).

I didnt know you had switched lobby until I came out of a game and then you'd gone awol.

It just wont let us connect though :cry:

I was doing the squad update again to see if that was the problem

Hmm, have no idea why

Just been looking at your stats Matt and did you really lose 10-0 in your last online game??? :blink:

:blush: I was losing 3-0 and got pissed off so in hope of the opponent quiting thus me winning the game I just scored loads of OG's...really showed them! :rolleyes::unsure:lol

You went offline on me :(

Didn't even realise I was playing you (Or were you talking to Syston?)

I keep losing though :@

Granted only 1-0 and there always tight games but keep losing! :thumbdown:

You know when you first get an invite - it checks for squad updates automatically so that all people online have the same one.

I downloaded that twice today....damn thing

:blush: I was losing 3-0 and got pissed off so in hope of the opponent quiting thus me winning the game I just scored loads of OG's...really showed them! :rolleyes::unsure:lol

Didn't even realise I was playing you (Or were you talking to Syston?)

Add me: darknessguardian

I downloaded that twice today....damn thing

Add me: darknessguardian

got in on PS3 its bloody awesome!!! love it Gameplay is so much better than the alst games and all my mates agree so not sure why people say gameplay is still shit ah well. Love be a pro mode i really do.

in manager mode im 6th in the league, bought Heskey, Wanchope, Convey, giannakapoulos, Smicer, Hibbert, and Hellings is amazing, signed Fulop on a permanant deal, bought a LB called Fathi, a CM called Javi fuego, sent hume,DJ,Fryatt,Odhimabo,Hammond etc all out on loan, and bought papousek. leicester are now 3 and a half star!!

Been very busy would like to add iv only lost 2 games since i bopught it and my 6th place is due to way to much simulating.

add me on PS3 - Pjshereto

got in on PS3 its bloody awesome!!! love it Gameplay is so much better than the alst games and all my mates agree so not sure why people say gameplay is still shit ah well. Love be a pro mode i really do.

in manager mode im 6th in the league, bought Heskey, Wanchope, Convey, giannakapoulos, Smicer, Hibbert, and Hellings is amazing, signed Fulop on a permanant deal, bought a LB called Fathi, a CM called Javi fuego, sent hume,DJ,Fryatt,Odhimabo,Hammond etc all out on loan, and bought papousek. leicester are now 3 and a half star!!

Been very busy would like to add iv only lost 2 games since i bopught it and my 6th place is due to way to much simulating.

add me on PS3 - Pjshereto

Add me bitch :P

Archived