Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

Been very busy would like to add iv only lost 2 games since i bopught it and my 6th place is due to way to much simulating.

But lost all three online games you've played ;)

I broke into the top 1000 leaderboard last night for the first time... more through luck than judgement. Played 4 games online yesterday and won them all by one goal or on penalties. My luck will run out soon though :(

But lost all three online games you've played ;)

I broke into the top 1000 leaderboard last night for the first time... more through luck than judgement. Played 4 games online yesterday and won them all by one goal or on penalties. My luck will run out soon though :(

My luck... All the teams of the left are me. And all the losses are online

whoops.png

My luck... All the teams of the left are me. And all the losses are online

Thats a quality site - I never knew it existed!!! Just looking through some of my old scores and there's a lot of 1-0 wins... Im the Gary Megson of FIFA :cry:

I do have a 100% record of playing online as Leicester though ;) 7 games... (four 1-0 wins, 2 penalty wins, one 3-0 win)

My stats:

Played - 53

Won - 41

Lost - 12

Average goals for - 1.74

Average goals against - 0.68

Clean Sheets - 25

Yellow cards - 6 :o

red cards - 0

I managed 5 online wins today :o

I lost one to end my 7 game winning streak :cry:

Had one weird thing where was waiting for a game to load with the player v keeper bit and after 5 minutes it still wasnt working and suddenly the screen went black and then it had switched to having the keeper on the pitch and Hume in goal :D And instead of the training ground, it was an empty large stadium with a camera that kept wandering around instead of just being behind the player. :unsure:

I lost one to end my 7 game winning streak :cry:

Had one weird thing where was waiting for a game to load with the player v keeper bit and after 5 minutes it still wasnt working and suddenly the screen went black and then it had switched to having the keeper on the pitch and Hume in goal :D And instead of the training ground, it was an empty large stadium with a camera that kept wandering around instead of just being behind the player. :unsure:

lol

Ive had the game freeze on me soo many times

Ive had it freeze once before on an online game but never anything like that before. Was trying to find you in the lobbies but no luck - not that it would have worked anyway lol

I had it freeze on the 'EA Sports HD' thing today. I was like 'wtf'.

I was too busy finding people to beat :D

Whats the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to get my 360 online ?

Put it back in its box, take it to Game or any other high street store. Apologise for your mistake in purchasing said console and exchange for PS3... remove from box and if you have wireless its virtually ready to play online! :D

Put it back in its box, take it to Game or any other high street store. Apologise for your mistake in purchasing said console and exchange for PS3... remove from box and if you have wireless its virtually ready to play online! :D

PS3 SuK ass you NOOB 360 Rulz + Pwn3d PS3.

haha, always wanted to do that.

In a nice touch, you can also do a throw-in by putting both controllers behind your head and mimicking the move yourself. The downside is that the cable can get caught on your chin and make you feel like you're only a small step away from a nasty accident.

lol

Archived