Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

Keep seeing the ad, looks incredibly complicated to me.

Although most things do.

It does yeah. But i have a Wii Classic controller, which is just like a Playstation controller really, and i'm sure i can use that to play if the Wii remote is too hard to play with.

Dunno tho. :mellow:

got it from Asda on the Wii yesterday £27.71 heres my thoughts....

look away Phube this might not be pretty for you

First of all how it plays....

it's good not hard at all you can spray some passes around well, the shooting is easy and the crossing works well tackling is pretty annoying you are ment to point at the player and someone hunts him down 99% of the time they just carry on walking around until they come into contact with your player, you can't see to hunt him down and tackle him.

secondly the Graphics

we all know this isn't the Wii's strong point but this is appalling the pitches are heavily pixelated the crowd is like a big blob the flags in the crowd are not clear and look like loads of random squares and you can hardly work out what they are, the stewards around the pitch look like cardboard cut outs, the players have big square heads, replays are terrible are far to pixelated to even contemplate watching.

Presentation.

looks more like a Playstation one game than something from 2008 the menus are terrible to look at, although you navigate through them it looks very very poor, with games like Mario Galaxy you know the Wii is capable of looking so much better in terms of menus. layout and general presentation

final thoughts.

yes the controls are pretty unique and fun to play they are user friendly and pretty novel BUT you have to way that up against a next gen game on the 360 or PS3 like Fifa 2008 one of which really is nothing more than a glorified PS1 game to something that looks 1000% times better with more overall control of players and more intuitive opposition and of course presentation that isn't so terrible and to be honest I am swaying more towards next gen.

Just started new master league, decided to start at the bottom with Bayern... It is much more challenging on Top player, so far i am really enjoying it!!

Ribery and Toni are the danger men.... trying to get villa from valencia and i want silva from there aswell...

Everytime i cross a ball in, Toni is always there sniffing at it.... Ribery is my top scorer... coming in off the wing and causing havoc.... And for a tip, buy van buyten, he is class on this game... every corner he will be on the end of it!!

Started a new Master League with Newcastle on top player and Owen and Martins have ripped the League apart. Bought Modric and Walcott in to my ranks just thinking on a new winger now though.

Ewerthon Ewerthon Ewerthon.

Not technically a winger, but dynamite when played there for me. 20 assists in about 35 games anf a few goals too.

Quick as ****.

Just started a new ML with Porto on Top Player. So far won 1, drew 2 and lost 1.

If your looking for a winger, look no further than Quaresma, he's awesome :thumbup:

Do you have a good left back? If not, Maniche is your man.

It would be like having God playing for you in defence.

Just started a new ML with Porto on Top Player. So far won 1, drew 2 and lost 1.

If your looking for a winger, look no further than Quaresma, he's awesome :thumbup:

Quaresma is a beast.

Ribery is pretty tasty too, has a bit of pace as well.

i want to get it but wanna know if its any good 1st....

Like I've said it has got better reviews... but it's a different game. Much more tactical; you basically control your whole team (including off the ball runs, offside traps etc.)

I want to try it first though!

Archived