Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

I agree, better commentary, more leagues, better picture and on PES the goalie when he kicks it looks like he is doing a karate kick and I just prefer FIFA

More leagues? How many of these leagues do you actually use?

I can't really comment on the commentary nowadays, but in the old days it was spectacularly repetitive.

As for the keep comment, that's just ridiculous :rolleyes:

More leagues? How many of these leagues do you actually use?

I can't really comment on the commentary nowadays, but in the old days it was spectacularly repetitive.

As for the keep comment, that's just ridiculous :rolleyes:

lol, I prefer more leagues though because you can buy more players.

lol, I prefer more leagues though because you can buy more players.

The point still roughly stands. How many of these leagues are filled with quality players that you would realistically sign?

As if you don't go after Ronaldo and Gerrard. :whistle:

The point still roughly stands. How many of these leagues are filled with quality players that you would realistically sign?

As if you don't go after Ronaldo and Gerrard. :whistle:

True but I normally start with teams such as Hereford and Lincoln etc so I can't go for them just yet.

Not really played this too much since I got live back, but I've managed to recover my rather awfull 4700 (This was earned after I decided to play the game hammered out my face one night and lost 6 games in a row) rating to a respectable 5150 since returning to Xbox Live.(7 wins 1 loss)

Still top of the Master League, horrible easy with Barcelona, know I should start again with someone shit but I can't be arsed to start again.

Go on Formation.

Put there arrows on up. I think you do it on edit position(not sure).

That's only on Next Gen.

On PS2 you just have to change your thing to very attacking either before the ball goes out or before you take the corner, and then hope. If you do it just before the corner then you will have to change your taker.

• 2 weeks later...

Im in my 6th season with Bayern Munchen.

Toni and Klose have scored over 100 goals for the club, Schweinsteiger has about 70 assists to his name.

There was this random moment last night though.. on the map of the pitch at the bottom. One of my players lost out in a tackle and suddenly turned into some kind of moving statue.. his knees were bent slightly and he just kept moving towards the end of the pitch at a walking pace.. eventually his circle left the radar and kept moving, until it reached the end of my screen. Then he came running back onto the pitch.. :laugh: :laugh:

Anybody else had this?

Toni and Klose have scored over 100 goals for the club, Schweinsteiger has about 70 assists to his name.

There was this random moment last night though.. on the map of the pitch at the bottom. One of my players lost out in a tackle and suddenly turned into some kind of moving statue.. his knees were bent slightly and he just kept moving towards the end of the pitch at a walking pace.. eventually his circle left the radar and kept moving, until it reached the end of my screen. Then he came running back onto the pitch.. :laugh: :laugh:

Anybody else had this?

lol How bizarre.

Anybody else had this?

The games bugged, quite badly, espeically on the PS3. It's absloutley terrible online.

I have got bored with my Tottenham Master League so i decided to make a Under 21 team and put the players in FC Basle just because i like there kit.

GK - Joe Hart

RB - Sergio Ramos

CB - Micha Richards

CB - Gerard Pique

LB - Emanuelson

RM - Nani

CM - Anderson

CM - Mark Noble

LM - Ryan Babel

ST - Lionel Messi

CF - Karim Benzema

On the bench got the likes of Ben Arfa, Sergio Aguero, Alexandre Pato, Corluka and Guardado.

Archived