Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

XBOX 360 QUESTION

Ah shut up this is the first time there have been any problems. For some reason this game cursed it was suppose to be released in August but had to be put back.... it's Sensible Soccer ffs it shouldn't be that hard!

Can't I tempt you with one of these... fully working games!!!?

ALL 175 of them!!!!!

He's not 12, sadly.

You're quite right, only 12 year olds would want to play; Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Actraiser, Sonic 1, 2 & 3, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Streets of Rage 1,2 & 3, Sim City, Sin and Punishment, Super Probotector, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, R-Type I & III, Punch Out!, Pac Man, Metroid, Super Metroid, Golden Axe 1, 2 & 3, Final Fight, F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country 1 &2, Altered Beast, Devil's Crush... etc. etc...

I'll leave you 15-25 year olds to play Need for Speed and (dodgy) versions of Pro Evo!! ;)

You're quite right, only 12 year olds would want to play; Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Actraiser, Sonic 1, 2 & 3, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Streets of Rage 1,2 & 3, Sim City, Sin and Punishment, Super Probotector, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, R-Type I & III, Punch Out!, Pac Man, Metroid, Super Metroid, Golden Axe 1, 2 & 3, Final Fight, F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country 1 &2, Altered Beast, Devil's Crush... etc. etc...

I'll leave you 15-25 year olds to play Need for Speed and (dodgy) versions of Pro Evo!! ;)

You said fecker, I can't believe you've taken the time to list out so many games, and as always with you there is some very average games in there!

And don't knock Pro Evo. Quality game!

You said fecker, I can't believe you've taken the time to list out so many games, and as always with you there is some very average games in there!

And don't knock Pro Evo. Quality game!

Yeah, cause I've got so many better things to do with my time... Horse Riding or maybe trampolining!!!?? :blink::unsure:

Average but better than most of today's!! (Apart from Altered Beast... which was crap then and is still now... but ahhh the nostalgia!!)

And Pro Evo, hasn't in the last 2 games!!!! (Evolved that is!!) Wait for the Wii special!!! :thumbup:

Yeah, cause I've got so many better things to do with my time... Horse Riding or maybe trampolining!!!?? :blink::unsure:

Average but better than most of today's!! (Apart from Altered Beast... which was crap then and is still now... but ahhh the nostalgia!!)

And Pro Evo, hasn't in the last 2 games!!!! (Evolved that is!!) Wait for the Wii special!!! :thumbup:

You want Xbox live Phube, you actually get some classic games that haven't already been re released 50 times. :whistle:

You want Xbox live Phube, you actually get some classic games that haven't already been re released 50 times. :whistle:

I sold my wii, and was contemplating buying another, but I went around my brothers place and he's got a ps3 and I must admit, the quality of the ps3 was far far superior!! So i'm not sure whether to buy a wii, ps3 or xbox 360!!

I sold my wii, and was contemplating buying another, but I went around my brothers place and he's got a ps3 and I must admit, the quality of the ps3 was far far superior!! So i'm not sure whether to buy a wii, ps3 or xbox 360!!

Stop judging games by their graphics!!! :rolleyes:

Stop judging games by their graphics!!! :rolleyes:

Not just graphics phube, the wiimote controls are at it's infancy, and many games do not respond aswell or the movement is unrealistic for 'natural' play!! Simple games, such as boxing, tennis and mini games are it's strengths, some games are just better played with a controller, hence takes the 'special' out of the wii!! The wii is infact a gamecube with wiimote. I'm not slating it for fun, some of the games are very good but they would be just as good on a game cube!!! But what do you expect from £190

For example I played wwe on both the wii and ps3, the ps3 was far superior interms of response, gamplay and graphics, yes the other consoles are more pricey but you get alot more!! The fun factor is in the wii, interms of group play but is it enough???

I hope nintendo evolve the controls and release another console which will be comparable to the others in the market!!

Not just graphics phube, the wiimote controls are at it's infancy, and many games do not respond aswell or the movement is unrealistic for 'natural' play!! Simple games, such as boxing, tennis and mini games are it's strengths, some games are just better played with a controller, hence takes the 'special' out of the wii!! The wii is infact a gamecube with wiimote. I'm not slating it for fun, some of the games are very good but they would be just as good on a game cube!!! But what do you expect from £190

For example I played wwe on both the wii and ps3, the ps3 was far superior interms of response, gamplay and graphics, yes the other consoles are more pricey but you get alot more!! The fun factor is in the wii, interms of group play but is it enough???

I hope nintendo evolve the controls and release another console which will be comparable to the others in the market!!

You do know it has the best game of the last 10 years on don't you!! :whistle:

Well, much to Phubes undoubting amusement I've just got the three red lights of death.

Fuking ell <_<

:|:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I ... can ... keep ... a ... straight ... face ... :pinch:

:|:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I ... can ... keep ... a ... straight ... face ... :pinch:

I have beena attempting to get Xbox Live working for three fuking days, I finally do it, the console updates itself, bang. Dead. I'm so ****ed off, all my Gamecube shits round the missus as well, I have a Nintendo DS and Sega ****ing Dreamcast, JEEESSUSSS!!! RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS AS WELL WHYYYYYYYY WHHHHYYYY WHY NOOOWWWW!!!!

3 Weeks to repair, 3 FORKING WEEKS, What are they doing open heart surgery on it??????

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have beena attempting to get Xbox Live working for three fuking days, I finally do it, the console updates itself, bang. Dead. I'm so ****ed off, all my Gamecube shits round the missus as well, I have a Nintendo DS and Sega ****ing Dreamcast, JEEESSUSSS!!! RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS AS WELL WHYYYYYYYY WHHHHYYYY WHY NOOOWWWW!!!!

3 Weeks to repair, 3 FORKING WEEKS, What are they doing open heart surgery on it??????

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get the Phantom Hourglass, class game!! :thumbup:

Get the Phantom Hourglass, class game!! :thumbup:

Zelda is irratating, and difficult, and for some reason, every time I get close to completing Link to the Past my saved games always miraculously dissapear.

Apparently my dad can get hold on an Xbox for a couple of weeks, Christmas miracles do happen.

Zelda is irratating, and difficult, and for some reason, every time I get close to completing Link to the Past my saved games always miraculously dissapear.

Apparently my dad can get hold on an Xbox for a couple of weeks, Christmas miracles do happen.

Don't forget to buy this: Best Game Ever!!!

I have Link To The Past on my SNES rather than any of this new fangled technology, solves that problem :thumbup:

I have Link To The Past on my SNES rather than any of this new fangled technology, solves that problem :thumbup:

I still have my snes hooked up and was playing Link to the Past the other day. Still has my save from all those years ago aswell :D

As for the Xbox i'm replaying Gears of War on Insane, Very Challenging.

Archived