Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

XBOX 360 QUESTION

The Premium console should of had them included.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/71975...;searchsource=0

Thats what your looking for.

Yeah - I'm sure mine didn't have one though.

Some sources show that I should have one and others show that only in July 2007 did MS ship them with cables.

Is HDMI cable the way? Or do I want DVI or whatever Phube was saying?>

Yeah - I'm sure mine didn't have one though.

Some sources show that I should have one and others show that only in July 2007 did MS ship them with cables.

I didn't think 360's were HDMI compatiable unless they were Elite ones.

I didn't think 360's were HDMI compatiable unless they were Elite ones.

:frusty:

What I want to know is...

I have an XBOX 360 which is HD output as I understand it.

I now have an HD TV.

How do I get the games working in HD?

I want to see what my telly can do.

I'm confuzzled.

:frusty:

What I want to know is...

I have an XBOX 360 which is HD output as I understand it.

I now have an HD TV.

How do I get the games working in HD?

I want to see what my telly can do.

I'm confuzzled.

Buy the one Mablo linked because it says it's official Xbox360 and says it does HD!

DVI is the way Computer monitors are hooked up, and if you have a decent television a DVI link can give fantastic smooth pictures. But from what I hear only real AudioVisual experts (saddos) would choose this. If it were me I'd go HDMI or component (the 5 lead one!)

The only problem with HDMI is the No. of sockets your TV has! Cause you'll need one for:

Upscailing DVD player (otherwise your DVD's will look poo!)

Sky HD (We all want it!!!)

Most TV's at the mo' only have 2, so if you have component cables for your 360 it'll help in the future!

DVI is the way Computer monitors are hooked up, and if you have a decent television a DVI link can give fantastic smooth pictures. But from what I hear only real AudioVisual experts (saddos) would choose this. If it were me I'd go HDMI.

You mean your not one of them? :o

TPD.

The recent Premium consoles, post Elite era, come with the HDMI slot. Like me though, you bought your xbox last Christmas? So probably won't have the HDMI slot. Check the back, if you have, buy the lead and your away :)

You can, as far as I know have HD from the Scart, its just not "True HD", still looks 10x better than the wii :)

If you want the full HD experience, alot of gaming retailers will trade your premium in for an elite, plus a fee.

And finally, on the xbox dashboard, go to your Console settings/ Display settings and make sure your HD output is set to 1080i. You'll notice the difference if its not already at that setting.

TPD.

The recent Premium consoles, post Elite era, come with the HDMI slot. Like me though, you bought your xbox last Christmas? So probably won't have the HDMI slot. Check the back, if you have, buy the lead and your away :)

You can, as far as I know have HD from the Scart, its just not "True HD", still looks 10x better than the wii :)

If you want the full HD experience, alot of gaming retailers will trade your premium in for an elite, plus a fee.

And finally, on the xbox dashboard, go to your Console settings/ Display settings and make sure your HD output is set to 1080i. You'll notice the difference if its not already at that setting.

Thanks.

I'm addicted to (and stuck on) Mass Effect right now.

Archived