Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

XBOX 360 QUESTION

My Xbox question. I've been left in the office alone and been told to close and go home if I get to ill ( I have a bad cold :giggle: really bad)

Shall I shut up shop at 2 and go play pro evo.

No, you should play a decent game instead!!! :P

Nah,its not

The nfo is easily available on the net

Or you can always get someone else to do it for you,i know of a website that charges 25 squid

Which is pricey,but you get the piece of mind its done correctly

Dont want to elaborate too much,to the extent we are talking about piracy,but its getting very hard to play online these days

There are basically 2 different sectors of firmware,Extreme & iExtreme,where iExtreme allows you to play online.

I went for the Extreme version,as i dont plan on using the console for online gaming...there is to much hassle involved for me,as the images need to be stealth patched before you can use them,and even then,with the latest microsoft clamp down,many consoles are being banned from online play,as the users get caught out with flashed boxes

The disk's themselves (blanks) cost about £1.50 each for a decent brand (verbatim)

The rest,i'm sure you can find out for yourself

Nah,its not

The nfo is easily available on the net

Or you can always get someone else to do it for you,i know of a website that charges 25 squid

Which is pricey,but you get the piece of mind its done correctly

Dont want to elaborate too much,to the extent we are talking about piracy,but its getting very hard to play online these days

There are basically 2 different sectors of firmware,Extreme & iExtreme,where iExtreme allows you to play online.

I went for the Extreme version,as i dont plan on using the console for online gaming...there is to much hassle involved for me,as the images need to be stealth patched before you can use them,and even then,with the latest microsoft clamp down,many consoles are being banned from online play,as the users get caught out with flashed boxes

The disk's themselves (blanks) cost about £1.50 each for a decent brand (verbatim)

The rest,i'm sure you can find out for yourself

I want to do this - could you pm me some more details?

Thanks mate.

Just go here guys,all is answered here,and if you are not sure,just post

If you use the same nickname,and i come across your post,i will try to help out

http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/152

Also check this site for flashing services

http://www.ghost2fitter.co.uk/

I have been reading that some modders have attached a switch, so they may switch on\off the chip, do you know anyone which can do this??????

Archived