Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

I don't understand this "street" talk. Would somebody be kind enough to describe to me the concept of "brap".

"Word commonly used in Hip Hop music during the 90's, most notably by American Underground/Indie hip hop artists, signifying gun shot/use of gun etc"

Now used commonly by UK Chavs who get excited by anything.

Correct me if im wrong, but Coleman hasn't even been anounced?

Even if he is, he will be taking over a weaker side to what played us only the other month.

...Adebola was by far there best player, along with Best, but now Adebola's gone, Best wont be half the player he was.

You are Don MacKay and I claim my £5.

Adebola is possibly the worst player I've seen at the Walkers for an oppostion team.

His performance against us earlier in the season was nothing short of comical.

Agreed. I have been to the Ricoh on 3 occasions this season, and every time, he ws awful. On one occasion, against Sheffield United I think, he attempted a kind of Christiano Ronaldo flick. Needless to say, this resulted in laughter from all sections of the crowd.

Is that to say that my car would be secure, perhaps under the watchful eye of a vigilant parking attendant or CCTV footage - or are you just brapping it up?

You aren't going.

Do you like to leave you car near Coventry for a reason?

I might just drive to this to be honest!!

Have to look for a decent car park though, dont want my car being smashed up by them little fooking chav cov-scumers!!

The one opposite the stadium's pretty good, every time i've been to their vile stadium i've parked there, It's pricey at 10 quid but close and safe.

Speaking as someone who has to come from Cov for home matches I can confirm that YES, it is shocking to get to by train.

You can either go from Leicester to Nuneaton and then get either a train or a rail replacement bus from Nuneaton to Cov, or you can shell out a few more quid and go from Leicester to Birmingham and then Birmingham to Cov (which takes a similar time).

Also, even though trains/busses run every hour from Nuneaton to Cov during a weekday it's only every two hours on a Saturday.

Plan your journey carefully or you could end up sitting at Nuneaton station for an hour (which has happened to me a number of times).

I will be getting the number 12 bus to Pool Meadow and the the bus from there to the ground :cool:

Do you know if you can get a 'match day ticket' on WM buses so you can travel around all day on any WM bus (in Cov) PLUS use the shuttle from Pool Meadow to the ground? [ I want to get tp Cov, go to a certain part of town, get to the ground, then use the shuttle to get back into town ]

Ta!

Even if you have to shell out a quid or two more, the best route is from here to Brum New Street and then to Coventry. You sure don't wanna get stuck in Nuneaton for all sorts of reasons.

And meanwhile, you can have a drink or whatever in Birmingham and then jump on the train when its time for the match, rather than spend the pre-match in that shithole of a city.

Even if you have to shell out a quid or two more, the best route is from here to Brum New Street and then to Coventry. You sure don't wanna get stuck in Nuneaton for all sorts of reasons.

And meanwhile, you can have a drink or whatever in Birmingham and then jump on the train when its time for the match, rather than spend the pre-match in that shithole of a city.

Fair old walk from the train station in the centre though. It was a decent walk from Highfield Road and the Ricoh is probably twice as far though never been from Highfield Road to the Ricoh on foot.

There is a car park just off the motorway junction that I will be using. I will post the link later once I have booked my spot :ph34r: its £4.30 rising to £5 on the day. 15 minute walk from the ground. 2minute walk from the pub..SAFE

Going to the Blackhorse matey? :thumbup:

Row F. What the fock. Get out. Ain't sitting there!!! :frusty:

Just stand mate.

Archived